Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
assassin.

How I almost killed myself.

Just a couple weeks ago I was certain I was going to kill myself. I had broken out the worst in a very long time after eating some binging for a week, eating whatever I wanted and not washing my face, and when I came out I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. I looked like a monster and I wanted to scream. I had been through this same shit, this same cycle, over and over, an endless number of times and I realize that I couldn't take it anymore. Well, I was so close to killing myself. I was going to crash my car. Or take some pills. But thankfully it's cleared up after stopping bp and really cleaning up my diet and washing habits. There is hope once again. That was a dark time in my life. I don't want to ever go back to that. But you never know what the future holds...

Edited by bojanglesk8

Let's hope the mods won't close the topic

By the way dude, if acne makes you sad then go on Accutane before it's too late

Hey, bojanglesk8.

I am very sorry to hear that you were having a very hard time coping with acne, and I'm so glad that you seem to have gotten control of the situation, but if you're having suicidal thoughts, please check with a counselor. While you may voice various issues at the Emotional And Psychological Effects Of Acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. I strongly encourage you to seek a professional assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/resources...lai-t16184.html

Let's hope the mods won't close the topic

By the way dude, if acne makes you sad then go on Accutane before it's too late