Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If God intended for us to live simply off of vegetables and live amicably with delicious bovines, then he would have made vegetables taste like meat and meat taste like vegetables. Therefore, the first time man would have bit into buffalo butt, he would have spit it out and said "Homer no like. Needs butter."

I also think meat is good for you. I'm speaking from a point of view that has nothing to do with animal rights. That's a discussion I don't really want to get into. There's a lot of stuff that you have to eat to make up for the lack of nutrients from meat when you are a vegitarian. And I don't really like most beans. It's proven, also, that women who eat meat when they are pregnant have much healthier babies than women who don't. That's something to think about. I don't think there's anything wrong with either side, it's just what works for you.

Mercer

It's proven, also, that women who eat meat when they are pregnant have much healthier babies than women who don't.  That's something to think about. 

Mercer

I would really like to know where you heard that bull.

If God intended for us to live simply off of vegetables and live amicably with delicious bovines, then he would have made vegetables taste like meat and meat taste like vegetables. Therefore, the first time man would have bit into buffalo butt, he would have spit it out and said "Homer no like. Needs butter."

Then why didn't god make humans need to eat meat? We can easily live without it so why would he make it that way if cows were meant to eat? And also I think it's extremely arogant to think that everything is made for humans.

Guest fatman_uk

Well u think too much m8... or not as in this case.

STFU now plz.

Love...

-Gaz

All I was saying was that humans have been eating meat since the cave man days so we have been conditioned to eat meat. That's all.

Also steamed vegetables are good for you. I wasn't saying that it was less barbaric than raw vegetables. Just that steamed vegetables taste much metter and the vitamins are released more than eating them raw so they are better for you healthwise.

I was told by a nutritionist that to stay fit and keep weight down eating mostly meat and steamed vegetables is good and to avoid foods with carbohydrates like potatoes, bread, etc. for weight purposes. That's all.

If you are able to be a vegetarian then that is great. But you need protein and you need meat for that. Unless you eat lots of beans.

I know some vegetarians and they sometimes seem light headed or depressed or just weird sometimes like they have no energy. What they need is some meat for gods sakes.

It's just that when people think of meat they think they are going to have high colesterol or heart problems because they think of red meat. But there is chicken and fish too. A lot of it depends on the way you cook it too. Baked chicken is good for you. Fried chicken isn't though. I love it but I don't eat it everyday so I don't worry. Same with fish. I love fried fish and it isn't all that good for you but I don't eat it everyday so it's not a problem. I like steaks, brisket, chicken wings, sausage, all kinds of meat and I'm very healthy. I'm not bulging with muscles and run 10K marathons and work out everyday but I can say that I am very healthy. I drink wine, beer, smoke cigars, a cigarette every now and then but I do all of these things moderately and don't worry about every little thing I do or I will go crazy.

I just don't eat all meat all of the time. I have vegetables, fruits, and other things too. And I don't stuff myself either. I take my time and eat just what I can and eat regularly when I am hungry.

And I don't really have acne and I eat whatever I want. I really don't believe in the food/acne link. At least for me but everybody is different. I have very mild acne and I get an occasional pimple every now and then on my neck or chin about once a month but nothing that is really a problem for me. They go away in a day or two. So I don't think meat is making me breakout or that I am unhealthy because of it.

Well u think too much m8... or not as in this case.

STFU now plz.

Love...

-Gaz

Dude I was the one that didn't want to even start this argument. I've had enough of it but you guys had to have it.

I read, and read, and read about the healthiest possible pregnancies when I was pregnant. I read articles, books, talked to doctors...etc. Baby's of vegitarian women have lower birth weights, and are more often born pre-term. It's not bull. But really, who the hell cares. This argument is not worth the time it takes to write these words. Like I have said over and over... different strokes for different folks. :o

Mercer