Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Splouge69

Acne.org products at Wallgreens!

Hey guys, i need your help. as of now i can't order online (unless through amazon possibly if i use a coistar). But i DO have a wallgreens like 3 blocks from my house.

Which products found at wallgreens www.wallgreens.com

can be best substituted for those used in the regimen.

God bless.

////ok so im going to get a Cetaphil Antibacterial Bar from Walgreens. and the Neutrogena on the Spot and use Nutrogena Moisturizer for sensative skin.

thanks so much guys ;] i wish all of you good luck////

Edited by Splouge69

Take into consideration that everyone likes different products and how they work for them, but you can buy Cetaphil Antibacterial Bar (cleanser) at Walgreens. The BP that Dan suggest over the counter is Neutrogena On the Spot and either Oil of Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin or Aveeno Ultra Calming (moisturizer). Those would be my choices. Good luck!

Edited by sweetserenity

thanks so much!;]

one question though is that the Nutrogena on the spot is such a small tube, and Dan shows himself spreading the BP liberally twice a day(?) on all of his face.

wont it get used up in like a day ?

Yes, it is a very small tube and unfortunately you would have to (if you can) buy a few tubes of it. Also, the Neutrogena is not exactly cheap either for that small bottle. I am not sure if there is another BP that is suggested through the website or not. You might want to look and see if there is. I will look to and if I find something besides the Neutrogena I will let you know.

Found some. See if you can find any of these at Walgreens.

Acne.org Treatment,

Neutrogena On-the-Spot,

Clearasil,

Oxy-10

Fostex,

Clear by Design,

Persa-GelAcne.org Treatment,

Neutrogena On-the-Spot,

Clearasil,

Oxy-10

Fostex,

Clear by Design,

Persa-Gel

Edited by sweetserenity

Be sure to check the BP you choose to make sure it's 2.5%, or, at the very highest, 5% BP. The Regimen does not work with 10% BP. (I'm fairly certain that NOTS is the only 2.5% BP that's widely available over the counter.)

There's a list of recommended products for all three Regimen steps here, most of which can be found at just about any store.

thanks so much ;]

i've actually seen most of those there,

do you like the cetaphil antibacterial bar? (says you use it under ur regimen ;])

the i use the nutrogena one for Acne prone* and it has started doing more harm than good (stings like a bitch and makes my skin peel like its burned..

probably an allergic reaction lol

yea my brother uses this 10% stuff. i put it on and it burned like hell.

so im gona try some of that 2.5% ;]

Edited by Splouge69

Don't forget, Dan doesn't recommend tha olay complete anymore because of the product change. I really like cetaphil mositurizing lotion. With the dryness you get, this really helps, a lot of people say this is too heavy, but with it being winter, this is great. In the mall they sell the proactiv bp and this is 2.5%, it is a bit more expensive than buying online, but well worth it. They usually sell it in those boothes in the middle of the mall. I tried the neutrogena mosturizer for sensitive skin and that just made me breakout, i have never had any luck with neutrogena products.

if you're thinking about getting the neutrogena oil-free moisture, i think it works really well. i believe the NOTS lasts two weeks at the most when you're using the full amount of bp. the tube is really small, but if you cut it open once you can't squeeze anymore out, there's product in there that could probably give you two more uses.