Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jadey

Can i get a fringe (Bangs)

Hey guys

I was just wondering if having a fringe (or bangs i think there called in the usa) would make my acne worse? or is it a myth that hair in your face makes skin worse?

i have a fringe and use products in my hair and have no problems :D maybe 1 spot every 3 months.

i've never had acne on my forehead though

I have "side-swept" bangs and I don't have any problems. I make sure that I cover my forehead before applying any hairspray and I usually pull my hair off of my face when I sleep so that I don't sleep on my hair and risk getting any of the oils and hair products on my face. By doing that, I have not had a break out.

I have pretty bad acne everywhere but my forehead right now, and i have a fringe that covers all of it. Acne started out on my forehead too. I don't do too much but wash my hair either. I'm not saying it's 100% safe in all cases or anything, but i don't think you should worry acne in this case.

Perahps grow it to the length you find suited, if any problems side sweep or get it cut to a side style.But i wouldnt want to give advice like that....Can Vary from person to person. I had huge hippie hair (grease to the max) bout 3 spots a week. Now have short hair, more like 3 a day ha