Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys n girls, first post..

i did the isotane thing for 9 months last year when i was 15, worked great but when i came off it came back almost as bad. i dont want to do it again since the side effects (for me anyway) were kinda bad, severe peeling and all that but i was real tired all the time so i couldnt play any sport...

anyways figured id try the regimen, got all the supplies from the website. ive been doing it for about 6 months, its worked great and im almost clear, the only thing messing it up is shaving. I use the gilette sensor and their sensitive shaving cream. I get irritation along my jawline which comes up red and ill usually break out the next day.

So dudes, any ideas? im open to anything, different razor, shaving cream, whatever....

sometimes i wish i was a chick and not have to do this! then i remember childbirth....

A two-blade razor and using the cleanser with a good lather goin' as a shaving cream does the trick for me! And I shave with the grain.

sometimes i wish i was a chick and not have to do this! then i remember childbirth....

haha... well, i shave with my cleanser. have no problems. u should try it. and be gentle!

good luck :)

thanks guys, ill give the cleanser a go. as it turns out i wasnt using a sensor excel, oops. dunno how i got that wrong! i picked one up today, ill give that and the cleanser instead of shaving cream a shot.

cheers!

Edited by EthanK

i like to use alot of cleanser, as im using a 5 blade shaver. slides on the cleanser, no irritation, no redness, nothing what so ever.

good luck!