Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi people, ive only just joined this website so im pretty new to it all....

Just wanted some advice, i have mild to moderate acne, im in my third week of taking accutane (30mg per day), and im unsure about what cleanser and moisturiser to be using on my face. My skin doesnt feel that dry, i expected it to be mega dry but it isent, just slightly drier than usual and feels less oily. I started using Cetaphil, but noticed i was getting blackheads on my nose which i didnt have before. Is this to do with the cleanser or is this what happens when you take accutane??? im confused :confused: Anyone had the same experience?? What products should i be using?? Im thinking i dont wanna use anything too moisturising becuase it might break me out. I dont know. Please help!!!!

I think the cetaphil products are just fine. Don't worry about the blackheads on your nose. they'll go away in a couple of days.

In my first few weeks on accutane my whole nose was full of them. It seemed like the accutane was "pressing" the stuff out from underneath.