Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rupert

Evolence filler discontinued

I have posted before about my use of evolence breeze for filling acne scars. Nobody responded though. Did anyone apart from me use it for filling? If not, that is a shame cos I think it was probably the best option for acne scars. Well it has been discontinued now. I couldn't believe it.

Johnson & Johnson have given no reason for the discontinuation but have cited that it is not do with any advserse reactions/side effects. And that the product is very safe.

My only hope is that the technology is bought up by somebody eles. Evolence, in my opinion, beats the hyaluronic acid fillers (restylane,juvederm etc) across the board.

- it is cross linked with ribose, you aren't injected any dangerous chemicals into your body

- there has not been one documented allergic reaction. Plenty have come to light with the hyaluronic acid fillers

- it doesn't migrate

- it has lasted so far 12 months with me.

- it is an actual structural filler (collagen), unlike the hyaluronic acid ones that are water plumpers.

It really is frustrating that products like restylane continue when Evolence is discontinued. Grrrr.