Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greatest44

When is it okay to start eating and drinking normal food and drinks

HI,

I've been off Accutane for almost 3 weeks, and I was taking Accutane for 5 months, 80mg a day.

My triglyceride levels was somewhat high during about 2.5 to 3 months of taking accutane.

My stupid doctor finally told me that my triglyceride levels were high after 3 months.

Anyways, Im off now, and I would like to know when it is okay to start eating foods and drinks that are higher in triglyceride levels (such as rice, pastas, potatoes, and fruit juices)???

-Thank you very much

Dear 'C'est la Vigne',

I've read your link on frustration and personally I think it is out of place in this forum. This is a place for people to go to if they want to seek information, advice or support for battling a skin condition which, as many of us know, can have a deep impact on our quality of life. In my opinion this forum should not be a place in which to put on display airs of educational elitism and in which to put down other people, who come to share some of their deepest vulnerabilities. None of us have a right to judge other people, I think, for the abilities (or lack thereof) they display in their use of language in this forum. Not all of us are socially privileged enough to receive third-level education, and different people come with different strengths and weaknesses. That variety, if anything, adds to the beauty of life. If you are so ill at ease with other people's weaknesses, what about just looking into your own weaknesses for a moment, to see how that feels? Or maybe you don't have any? But why be frustrated then?

Edited by Mara78

Not all of us are socially privileged enough to receive third-level education, and different people come with different strengths and weaknesses.

I teach 2nd grade at an American public school and my students know the majority of the grammar/spelling rules in the list. I say rock on c'est la vigne... that being said I have triple-checked this post for spelling and grammar errors of my own. Anyone feel free to call me out. :)

Not all of us are socially privileged enough to receive third-level education, and different people come with different strengths and weaknesses.

I teach 2nd grade at an American public school and my students know the majority of the grammar/spelling rules in the list. I say rock on c'est la vigne... that being said I have triple-checked this post for spelling and grammar errors of my own. Anyone feel free to call me out. :)

lol. you could have put "rock on c'est la vigne".... in quotations? lol i don't know i'm just kidding....ANYWAYS, this really went off topic. Can anyone please answer my question!!!!

Thank you

Edited by greatest44