Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shellbellxx

Is it okay to miss doses?

Okay so my derm forgot to enter my pregnancy teat results to ipledge after my last appointment. When I tried to answer the ipledge questions it wouldn't let me. This was on Saturday so I had to wait until today to find out they had forgotten. So they put the info in today but the girl put that I had my pregnancy test today instead of onassis Tuesday which is when I really had it. So I went to get my scrip today an they only had annesteem which he said I can only tak sotret or vlaravis if they don't have sotret. So as it was about 8pm I had to call ipledge and fin out what my 7 day window was cuz I was under the impression I had to pick it up today. Ye lady asked wen I had my preg test done and I told her Tuesday. She said my dr had put that I had it today and he got all pissy and bitchy and said she needed to "investigate" the situation. I asked her if I could pik ip my scrip today and she said ya so I had to go back to the place that had te annesteem and get the scrip and bring it to walgreens cuz they hav claravis. So I dropped of te scrip and went home and then the pharmacy called and said ipledge won't letthem fill my scrip. So I called ipledge again and they said thy have yo call my derm tomorrow and I ave to go in and et another pregnancy test (which my derm better pay for!!) and wait for the results from that to come back and then I need to answer ipledge questions again and theeeeennnnnn I can get my scrip!!!!

Rediculous!!!

I.

Hate

Ipledge!!!!!

Anyways so my question is thaat now I'm looking t like 5 days with no pills. Is that going to affec my progress? I am on my last moth!! Also I have to take claravis instead of sotret cuz I can find sotret anywhere!!! Is that okay?

It is totally fine, remember accutane stays in your system for 30 days at least. I took a week-long break recently and did not have problems with breaking out *touch wood*. Also, I am on Claravis and I have been very happy with my results. I have heard Sotret is getting harder for people to find, I have no idea why though. :think:

umm i know ive read from other pple that acctuane stays in your system for 30 days, BUT i asked my derm on my last appointment and she said acctuane stays in your system for 7 DAYS. idk..who knows whats the real truth, just thought i should let u know what my derm said.

and yes, sotret is nowhere to be found, wtf is up with taht..im pissed...i dontmind taking claravis thou..its w.e

It is totally fine, remember accutane stays in your system for 30 days at least. I took a week-long break recently and did not have problems with breaking out *touch wood*. Also, I am on Claravis and I have been very happy with my results. I have heard Sotret is getting harder for people to find, I have no idea why though. :think:

thanks so muh that was reassuring. I talked to the med assistant today and she said it's fine too. I did my preg test today so the results shod come back tomorrow and if not they def will on Thursday!!! I have rite aid holding my claravis. !!!! Please just no more probs! Let me finish my course in peace ipledge!!!! God I seriously hate ipledge!!!

On a happier note. My sis and I went to the SPCA today an found the cutest baby kitten for when we move out. Her name is coraline and she's 8 weeks old black and white and a lil fluff ball. I get to bring her home tomorrow. Yay!!