Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan1990

Has anyone tried liver flushing???

I read some things on Curezone that lead me to beleive my acne is caused by liver disfuction. so I did a liver flush that I found online, the one with epson salts and olive oil. and I passed thousands of stones. But now I have a huge breakout :think: . So I figured I would ask on here and see if anyone has had success doing liver flushes.

Im also interested in doing colon & kidney cleansing?

I have been reading up on flushes in general lately. From what I have researched, it's recommended to flush your colon first. Otherwise, toxins can continue to build up in the colon.

I'm currently colon cleansing with bentonite clay. You can get it in liquid, powder or pill form. I'm using liquid form. Like fiber, it attracts toxins and is not digested. You need to drink plenty of water throughout the day or you can get constipated.

I then plan on continuing with a liver flush. Haven't decided if I'll do the oil/epson salt flush or take milk thistle pills.

Make sure you thoroughly research this method and/or consult a doctor or nutritionist before proceeding with any flush.

I just went straight into the liver flushing, Im doing the flush with the epson salts so i beleive it also cleans the colon

i followed the instructions from colonzone . org

And the breakout i had cleared up 50% overnight. im really excited that i may have found something that works. im going to do another flush in few days.

Edited by Ryan1990

I have been reading up on flushes in general lately. From what I have researched, it's recommended to flush your colon first. Otherwise, toxins can continue to build up in the colon.

I'm currently colon cleansing with bentonite clay. You can get it in liquid, powder or pill form. I'm using liquid form. Like fiber, it attracts toxins and is not digested. You need to drink plenty of water throughout the day or you can get constipated.

I then plan on continuing with a liver flush. Haven't decided if I'll do the oil/epson salt flush or take milk thistle pills.

Make sure you thoroughly research this method and/or consult a doctor or nutritionist before proceeding with any flush.

I take milk thistle pills big improvement.

I take milk thistle pills big improvement.

that means your liver may have a part in your acne. you should try flushing.

I'm on a good for your liver good for your acne diet. I just started. I'm processed food free... well about 85% processed food free and I'm day two of home remedy treatments along with my over the counter face washes and antibiotics. I strapped for cash but will be looking for the best flushes to go with my newest endeavor. If your breaking out remember that skin is fickle and that acne can take up to 2 weeks or more to show and that some times its just everything against you. If your breaking out just remember that its probably temporary and that you should try other things in conjunction with your flushing.

I'm on a good for your liver good for your acne diet. I just started. I'm processed food free... well about 85% processed food free and I'm day two of home remedy treatments along with my over the counter face washes and antibiotics. I strapped for cash but will be looking for the best flushes to go with my newest endeavor. If your breaking out remember that skin is fickle and that acne can take up to 2 weeks or more to show and that some times its just everything against you. If your breaking out just remember that its probably temporary and that you should try other things in conjunction with your flushing.

that breakout that i got from the first flush is completely gone. i would say my face is 80% clear right now, and seems to be healing fast. I did another flush yesterday, but i didnt pass as many stones this time, i think i may have actually found the solution this time :surprised: , i hope...

and I've been on a organic diet for the past 2 months and have seen 0 change in my acne. Im still on the diet only this time with a refreshed liver.

that breakout that i got from the first flush is completely gone. i would say my face is 80% clear right now, and seems to be healing fast. I did another flush yesterday, but i didnt pass as many stones this time, i think i may have actually found the solution this time :surprised: , i hope...

and I've been on a organic diet for the past 2 months and have seen 0 change in my acne. Im still on the diet only this time with a refreshed liver.

couple questions if you don't mind me asking..

How many stones did you pass on your first cleanse?

Did you do a parasite cleanse before your first liver cleanse?

and also.. how long between the liver cleanses did you wait? Should you wait?

man that's awesome man. I just finished mine too.

The thing is after I drank the sesame oil/grape-fruit mix.. I tried to fall asleep .. but after 3 hours later I was still insomnia and I had to diarrhea.. I passed stones here.. you think it's bad? I fell asleep right after.

Well I Jus twoke up and took my 3rd epsom salt mix..

I passed some stones..

My question to you is.. were majority of the sizes like GRANULE /TINY size??

and most of mine were TAN colored.. not PEA GREEN..

were yours pea green?

I hope you guys do realize that the stones you pass are formed overnight from the cleansing process (the epson salts,etc). Those stones were never actually in your liver, and they do melt away within few hours in room temperature. Google the info before you really convince yourselves that those 'stones' were in your liver all this time.

Edited by Oiler

man that's awesome man. I just finished mine too.

The thing is after I drank the sesame oil/grape-fruit mix.. I tried to fall asleep .. but after 3 hours later I was still insomnia and I had to diarrhea.. I passed stones here.. you think it's bad? I fell asleep right after.

Well I Jus twoke up and took my 3rd epsom salt mix..

I passed some stones..

My question to you is.. were majority of the sizes like GRANULE /TINY size??

and most of mine were TAN colored.. not PEA GREEN..

were yours pea green?

yea they were small. i dont think it matters if you do it the same night as long as you get them out of you body. when i wake up i just drink a bunch of apple juice, that epson salt is too much to handle first thing in the morning. after the second flush when i drank the olive oil i though i was gonna puke all night.

I hope you guys do realize that the stones you pass are formed overnight from the cleansing process (the epson salts,etc). Those stones were never actually in your liver, and they do melt away within few hours in room temperature. Google the info before you really convince yourselves that those 'stones' were in your liver all this time.

scientist have studies the stones and they are pure cholesterol..

Edited by Ryan1990

Just a theory here... Maybe the stones are pea green if you do the flush with olive oil, and the stones are tan if you do the flush with sesame oil?

Just a theory here... Maybe the stones are pea green if you do the flush with olive oil, and the stones are tan if you do the flush with sesame oil?

I was thinking the same thing.

It amazes me how people do liver "flushing" based on apples and other fruits when all that fructose gets metabolized by the liver. In any case too much sugar is damaging, not good, for the liver. Some people might want to watch this lecture:

It amazes me how people do liver "flushing" based on apples and other fruits when all that fructose gets metabolized by the liver. In any case too much sugar is damaging, not good, for the liver. Some people might want to watch this lecture:

Liver flushes don't usually involve apples... just olive oil, lemon, epsom salts.

I used to do liver flushes, a few years ago. I don't really believe all those "stones" were from my liver, because the amount that I got out (in a dozen or so flushes) would not have all been able to fit in my liver at once (and I find it hard to believe I would be continuously making new ones, considering how healthy I ate). But I did see what I believe were parasites (liver flukes) on some of these flushes.

It didn't really help my acne, at least in the long run. It did get rid of my eczema for several months, but again not permanently. (Doing an elimination diet and eliminating certain foods did get rid of my eczema and greatly improved my acne.)

So I have mixed feelings about them. Try a few, maybe. But don't keep doing them over and over thinking you have to do them until you stop getting out "stones". You'll probably keep seeing those stones every time.