Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alan3un

anyone every been on this cycle?

hi guys, i met my new derm today and she was very caring to my situation. she gave me cards to activate so that i won't have to pay more than $25 on any of my prescribed drugs (refills as well). she also left me with about a month supply of sample for ziana, aczone and epiduo as well as a 3 day sample of DORYX. other samples include moisturizers and cleansers such as CeraVe and Cetaphil 50SPF facial moisturizer along with discount cupons! ^_^

so i was prescribed:

DORYX (150mg)

ZIANA

ACZONE

EPIDUO

she even gave me a treatment routine as follows:

morning: apply sunscreen to entire face

night: apply ziana to entire face, then apply epiduo as a spot treatment, lasty apply aczone to the entire face. And take one 150mg DORYX tablet

anyone been on this kind of cycle? has it worked for you?

and one more question, after applying the 3 topical gels, once they have dried i should be applying moisturizer right?

Edited by alan3un

Oh that seems alot :unsure: but my derm only prescribed me with a bp wash and a ziana. You could apply a moisturizer after they all dried up depends on how dry your skin is.

Edited by SnoopyisAj

i read somewhere to apply moisturizer 15 minutes before applying any of the topicals?

should i just give it a shot tonight without any moisturizer?

and i trust the amount of topicals she prescribed for me considering shes been in practice for almost 37 years. she also offers so much care that my consultation took 45 min and she was a bit late for her other patient just so she could make an exact diagnosis. she seems like the best derm ever... haha

Edited by alan3un

i read somewhere to apply moisturizer 15 minutes before applying any of the topicals?

should i just give it a shot tonight without any moisturizer?

Im not really used to applying moisturizer before my topicals i usually do it after and i wait 10 minutes or less. Just my opinion i'd definitely try to moisturize tonight if i could.