Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Medical Roll CIT

I never actually noticed until i joined these boards that i have an acne scar. I believe it is the shallow "rolling" type. i read about dermarolling and how it works best for a shallow rolling scar. i was just wondering what the difference between the medical roll CIT and dermaroller is. i want to get it professionally done btw, and preferably one treatment only.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes