Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maldition

about 'decorin'..'miracle'

http://www.dsalud.com/noticias_32_21.htm translate on english pls.

apparently decorin causes that the skin regenerates without scars, modulates the collagen and allows the cells to emigrate and to be developed.

can be bought this protein decorin in some laboraty? since this just discovery and not to be expected 20 years until it leaves a product with so simple protein that I imagine that it is possible to be obtained now and to be experiment.

somebody that can obtain this protein and to be applied it and to see that results give, according to that Link are necessary to multiply it by 200 of the normal dose

pd:sorry my bad english.

Edited by eterna_maldicion

Yes I have heard of this before, but not too sure about it.

But you wanted the translation to that article, I'll translate it for you.

==============================================================

New and powerful healer

David Stockdale, a Scottish 18 year old student, accidently discovered a protein that makes the wounds heal and disapear very quickly. In his experiments with samples of skin the young man accidently utilized 200 times more acid than necessary while studying why some type of skin never heal. And what he found was decorin, a protein that forms in the epidermis and reduces scars. It is believed that this protein has an important role in the deactivation of the fibroblasts in the skin. The clinical trials relate this action with the formed scarred tissue resulting from inhibition. This could have a big impact on the reduction of scars produced by large burns.

Interesting how these things happen by luck. Lugols iodine, happened just out of curriosity and decorin by complete accident. Who cares, as long as it works, its good enough for me.

Edited by Scars4Life

Yes I have heard of this before, but not too sure about it.

But you wanted the translation to that article, I'll translate it for you.

New and powerful healer

David Stockdale, a Scottish 18 year old student, accidently discovered a protein that makes the wounds heal and disapear very quickly. In his experiments with samples of skin the young man accidently utilized 200 times more acid than necessary while studying why some type of skin never heal. And what he found was decorin, a protein that forms in the epidermis and reduces scars. It is believed that this protein has an important role in the deactivation of the fibroblasts in the skin. The clinical trials relate this action with the formed scarred tissue resulting from inhibition. This could have a big impact on the reduction of scars produced by large burns.

Interesting how these things happen by luck. Lugols iodine, happened just out of curriosity and decorin by complete accident. Who cares, as long as it works, its good enough for me.[/q

Edited by katiekat

http://www.dsalud.com/noticias_32_21.htm <<< translate on english pls.

apparently decorin causes that the skin regenerates without scars, modulates the collagen and allows the cells to emigrate and to be developed.

can be bought this protein decorin in some laboraty? since this just discovery and not to be expected 20 years until it leaves a product with so simple protein that I imagine that it is possible to be obtained now and to be experiment.

somebody that can obtain this protein and to be applied it and to see that results give, according to that Link are necessary to multiply it by 200 of the normal dose

pd:sorry my bad english.

Good post.

I noted decorin more than a year and a bit ago with a bit of research.

Facts: at 100nv, 200nv it has completely stopped scarring in a keloid situation.

Fact it has completely stopped scarring in a hypertrophic scar too which is understandable since it has stopped scarring in a keloid situation.

The reason you have unscarred skin is down to decorin.

Decorin is an ECM protein that stops scarring.

Decorin keeps the fibrils in your ECM slender, this enables your bodies stem cells and intercellular cells to bed down and knit site specific tissue through the fibrils, like it does in your unwounded state.

Decorin releases plasmin which dissolves excess collagen on the fibrils, keeping them slender.

When you look at decorin you can see all scarring is, is over expression of collagen on the fibrils. This over expression of collagen blocks off your intercellular cells from making site specific tissue like it does in your unwounded state.

Edited by seabs135

So... will this work on sunken scars. All the fuzz seems to be about keloid and hypertrophic scars.

And katiekat, did you want to say something cause nothing showed up except my quote.

Edit: Damn you seabs and your editting.

Edited by Scars4Life

So... will this work on sunken scars. All the fuzz seems to be about keloid and hypertrophic scars.

And katiekat, did you want to say something cause nothing showed up except my quote.

???

I do not know if you are upset or joking, I asuming you are angry?

I'm puzzled, heh, heh, I do not know where that came from.

From my understanding, All scars are the result wound healing which brings an over expression of collagen on the fibrils, this crosslinks the fibrils, this crosslinking on the fibrils with the excess collagen blocks off the stem cells from bedding and the intercellular cells from passing through the ECM to make site specific tissue.

Regarding any type of scarring (sunken or not): If it stops the fibrils from over expressing collagen, then logically: it will enable your body to create site specific tissue, like it does in an unwounded state??

Edited by seabs135

No, sorry, it was a mistake :0}

Y que paso con decorin, trabaja o no?"

I have looked for in all Internet and not with himself point of sale, ire looking for in laboratories at this moment

i just started reading this pdf file which talks about decorin. thought it might

interest everyone:

www.acne.org/messageboard/post-a17999-.html

Those first few lines of that article gave too much hope to me so I didn't bother reading the rest don't feel like taking the chances of dissapointment I already feel good enough right now. From 2007-2012, scarless healing... damn. As much as I know that's probably not true, it makes me feel good to read these stuff for some reason, suicidal thoughts temporarily leaves.

Those first few lines of that article gave too much hope to me so I didn't bother reading the rest don't feel like taking the chances of dissapointment I already feel good enough right now. From 2007-2012, scarless healing... damn. As much as I know that's probably not true, it makes me feel good to read these stuff for some reason, suicidal thoughts temporarily leaves.

treatment to investigate by Internet looking for ' solution magic' … and that the years happen flying and the regenerative medicine keep suspended and nothing follows one another… I see if it from the optimistic side (that every time is less) yearning 'miracle' that it can leave in just a short time like ' juvista' or ' decorin'. but later when one thinks about it knows that the reality is another

I ask myself if there are developing products that contain recombinant decorina in 200nm

it is a pity that pays attention so much to this forum in things that do not serve, like fraxel. peelings.lasers (I them probe to all those)… and does not pay attention to decorinâ is grial saint.

What makes you think lasers and peelings dont give results? You think they are out there for nothing..?

It just doesn't happen overnight and you need multiple treatments.

What makes you think lasers and peelings dont give results? You think they are out there for nothing..?

It just doesn't happen overnight and you need multiple treatments.

P

this is cool if its true but dont be too invested in it. Research and then fda approval takes years.

My question, if this stuff if true, is wouldnt it have to be applied to freshly wounded skin? I dont think its just a cream or pill that will fix already scarred tissue.

Yeah, I'm not a scientist, but I'm assuming most things like this would be mainly beneficial while the area being treated is still in a "wound" state. Skin that is completely healed may not really benefit from it. But I agree with other comments... It is demoralizing to hear the "miracle product" announcements, then come back two or three years later, only to find more "miracle product" announcements. I'm convinced a good majority of this kind of stuff is just companies doing scams, trying to get investors... The owners make a living for a few years, then go... "Oh well, I guess it didn't work". Meanwhile they were paying themselves 6 figure salaries a year.

Yeah, I'm not a scientist, but I'm assuming most things like this would be mainly beneficial while the area being treated is still in a "wound" state. Skin that is completely healed may not really benefit from it. But I agree with other comments... It is demoralizing to hear the "miracle product" announcements, then come back two or three years later, only to find more "miracle product" announcements. I'm convinced a good majority of this kind of stuff is just companies doing scams, trying to get investors... The owners make a living for a few years, then go... "Oh well, I guess it didn't work". Meanwhile they were paying themselves 6 figure salaries a year.

P

I found this but i don't understand it...hope some1 can shed some light on it.

http://www.rndsystems.com/product_results....?m=1318&c=0

I cannot believe today sends it an email to that company asking decorin recombinant human (in my English badly written) and in 2 hours they responded to me they derived and me to a biological company from my Argentine country, which distributes its products…:D:dance:

now shipment an email to the Argentine biological company is necessary to see if I without being medical sell it to me, cross the fingers :doh:

if they sell it to me I am arranged to prove it in my body like Guinea pig.

I wait for the week that it comes to receive an email with new features.

Decorin has shown complete scar free healing at 100 to 200nM.

Good luck in your quest Eterna.

Edited by seabs135