Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ulzzang

Retin-A for PIH?

Has anyone ever used retin-a for the fading of their red marks? How did it work for you? How long will it take to notice results?

I have used Retin-A and I hated it, but do not just listen to me. Many people I know have used Retin-A and their skin looks great. It does help red marks and hyper pigmentation.

Im using ziana and it says its a tretinion or retin-a but i just started using it so i cant really tell if its helping or not but i'll definetly update week after week :)

Been using retin-a for years and it has helped tremendously with my scars and pigmentation! But it did take about a year to see a difference in the scaring, you have to be patient, in the long run for me its all worth it :D

Im using ziana and it says its a tretinion or retin-a but i just started using it so i cant really tell if its helping or not but i'll definetly update week after week :)

That would be wonderful thanks!

Been using retin-a for years and it has helped tremendously with my scars and pigmentation! But it did take about a year to see a difference in the scaring, you have to be patient, in the long run for me its all worth it :D

How severe were your scars and PIH?

That would be wonderful thanks!

How severe were your scars and PIH?

i would say moderate i had pitted scars around my chin and dark acne marks on my left check and cystic acne that left red marks. Now after years of retin-a the pitted scars arent even noticeable and the dark and red marks are barely visible, its done wonders im VERY pleased

I'm wondering if its right for me because my red marks are pretty severe. It sounds like its worth a shot though!