Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nobody.

This is very weird!

Ive noted down since i first had a hunch that having a mouth ulcer has a VERY positive affect on my acne...

It sounds very odd but ive noted down each time for the past 10 times that when a mouth ulcer occurs for the period that i have it, my acne nearly all but vanishes. Theres no logic to this conclusion but i cant keep calling it a coincidence.

Any thoughts on this?

^Sperm?

I am not sure what if it relates to your acne or not. it should go away soon tho. if not see a doc!

The mouth ucler releases sperm in your mouth, and swalling sperm clears acne really fast.

Sperm in a mouth ulcer? Where did you get that information from? Most certainly not sperm.

The mouth ucler releases sperm in your mouth, and swalling sperm clears acne really fast.

The only way you are going to get sperm in your mouth is if you are performing oral sex on a male and the person you are performing oral sex on ejaculates in your mouth !!!

Your post, while well intentioned is woefully uninformed. It really makes me wonder what is taught in the schools these days.

Joe Zit

Edited by Joe Zit

Acutally that is interesting because my mum and myself never got mouth ulcers and both us are prone to acne, where my sister and dad have never had acne are always prone to mouth ulcers.

OK I know this is totally unscientific an ancedotal, but I have always wondered if there was some sort of connection.