Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hope362

Month 3 and still not clear?!

I am just starting week 10 and STILL breaking out like crazy! My cheeks which were pretty clear before accutane have stayed clear, my forehead improved a little but my jaw/chin are AWFUL. Way worse than before accutane. My acne was pretty mild when I started. I went on accutane bc my acne was resistant to all the topicals and antibiotics, but now I am getting this PAINFUL cysts in my chin and they are killer.

Please if anyone has anything similar please share, I am getting very discouraged, as my derm thought i'd be clear by now...please...

PICTURES (with lots of make up on and a crappy web cam)

post-112991-1258388997_thumb.jpg

post-112991-1258389007_thumb.jpg

post-112991-1258389018_thumb.jpg

post-112991-1258389026_thumb.jpg

post-112991-1258388997_thumb.jpg

post-112991-1258389007_thumb.jpg

post-112991-1258389018_thumb.jpg

post-112991-1258389026_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hope362

I was in the same situation with you. During my 3rd month I still broke out really bad but they were all gone in 4th month and got a lot better in the 5th. Some cases just take more time. Hang in there and finish your course.

im on month 5 and still breaking out, i think my derm is gonna extend my treatment. cant wait to finish it and hopfully be acne free! the tabs are making me feel shit just cant be arsed going out are nothing! red alot up about when ppl finish it thats a new start of life for them wel i hope thats the case lol

im on month 5 and still breaking out, i think my derm is gonna extend my treatment. cant wait to finish it and hopfully be acne free! the tabs are making me feel shit just cant be arsed going out are nothing! red alot up about when ppl finish it thats a new start of life for them wel i hope thats the case lol

I am hoping this is over soon!! Here's to being acne free! CANT WAIT.