Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

nowadays on tv and movies anyone who has acne to begn with has it covered up, the only trace of acne i ever see on tv is on the realworld. But i was just watching a movie of hendrix playing and he definetly had mild acne. Its funny cause his acne is actually a lot like mine, he has a few active pimples and then in the same area his skin is speckeled with traces of old acne. i idleize hendrix so now im happy. i was actually considering dressing up as hendrix for the next halloween, i was really psyched for it then i realized no one would get who i was cause i'm not black. be happy damnit

i was really psyched for it then i realized no one would get who i was cause i'm not black.

lol....

Deary me :mrgreen:

Those were the days when it was all about the MUSIC. And Hendrix was a musical genius. Now it's just about the look... that's how we end up with crap like Jessica Simpson.

Yeah i've always noticed hendrix had acne, some photos of gigs i've seen its quite bad, but I dont really take much notice of it for some reason! Hendrix was conscious about how he looked though, he refused to wear glasses which he needed quite badly!

hendrix is a beast no doubt. i duno if jessica simpson sucked they wouldnt invite her to sing the national anthem at every single nascar race and football game. so she must have some kind of talent lol . even though shes retarded and i dont liek her either