Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AutonomousOne1980

cutting out grains and dairy for acne?? well think again.

no time to provide detailed studies, look into for yourself, but calcium vitamin d as well as phytic acid in grains especially wheat, have all protective effects for colon cancer.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

no time to provide detaled studies, look into for yourself, but calcium vitamin d as well as phytic acid in grains especially wheat, have all protective effects for colon cancer.

There are other ways to get vitamin D and calcium besides that chalky white processed liquid that is called milk nowadays. Phytic acid is tricky since it does prevent cancer, but also binds to minerals which cause mineral depletion in the body. This is one of the main reasons vegetarians can easily get mineral-depleted because they eat a lot of unsprouted grains and nuts.

Try to consume only sprouted grains and nuts, soak your beans and take a vitamin d3 supplement. Use coral calcium or calcium citrate.

Woof. You won't get enough Vitamin D from milk to prevent cancer anyway, so no loss there. And clearly, many people who eat grains don't get enough folate to prevent birth defects, let alone colon cancer. Since our lifestyle does not give us the Vitamin D we evolved to get from being in the sun all day, and our industrialized farming (quite necessary to feed this many humans from limited land), we're so lucky that both folate and Vitamin D can be had inexpensively in pill form.

Why do I say "folate" instead of phytic acid? Because I believe it's the folate that matters -- by regulating the homeostasis between calcidiol and calcitriol in the colon (and probably in the cervix and mouth/tongue as well). As one researcher says, we probably will never know what the "true" cancer rate is until we get everybody's Vitamin D levels up to some reasonable level.

As one researcher says, we probably will never know what the "true" cancer rate is until we get everybody's Vitamin D levels up to some reasonable level.

ha, nice quote.

and yea, milk may not be a great source of vitamin d, but is nevertheless a source.

i guess an alternative is sardines, but who could eat those everyday??

the point im trying to make is to get people thinking, that is all.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

I eat about 12-14 slices of ezekiel bread a day... everyday...

I have no problem with it and I think it's helping me...

I've gained weight which I wanted to gain more since I lift weight... :) my goal is to weight 200 on muscles! I'm currently at 175-180 lbs..

no time to provide detailed studies, look into for yourself, but calcium vitamin d as well as phytic acid in grains especially wheat, have all protective effects for colon cancer.

In the China study (the actual study, not the book which is biased by veg*nism) wheat had a significant positive correlation with heart diseases (bad), rice a significant negative correlation (good), %KCAL intake of fat had a significant negative correlation (good), meat had none (which doesn't support the meat = bad hypothesis).

http://bradmarshall.blogspot.com/2005/12/i...tion-maybe.html

http://www.amazon.com/Analyzing-the-China-...asin=1574535811

BTW, nice going with not posting sources.