Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i was coming out of the shop after buying my drink n shit, had a really bad day - not acne wise just generally. some chavs were out there, probably like three guys, two girls and a dog, can't remember.

The biggest guy said to me "nice face", I didn't really think about what to do next, it was kind of uncontrollable.

I spat my drink in his face and hit him in the head, then his friend tried to grab me, I leaned into a punch right under his rib cage and came up with a left to his head. The last guy was grabbing me from behind so I shoved my head back then turned around, he hit me but I didn't feel anything I was in a rage next few moments is a blur.

Yup, I'm not proud of it but these chavs should know they're place. They think because they have a $20 cap they can disrespect everyone, six years of rage came out and it felt good hell I could of probably taken out more.

Don't feel sorry for them, I heard them saying shit like "you gonna ask her for a blowjob" to they're girly friends - which is fucking disrespectful, it sickens me to think that girls of around 15 like these kinda idiots.

So yeah I'm not proud of it but it happened and it felt good.

Peace

Chavs are the SCUM of the earth; i mean this seriously. They are complete wasters in life. They wear traksuit bottoms cheap jewllery and hoodies. They spend all their time on the street corner drinking the cheapest alcohol they canfind ad just trying to cause trouble.

To the OP. I dont like to praise violence in anyway but good on you i say. Anyone else i would have questioned your actions but chavs deserve everything coming to them.

It was a judgment call, if it had been a respectful looking guy with a girl then I would had let it slide.

When i started cagefighting i told myself I wouldn't use it outside of a professional environment, so honestly I'm a little upset with myself that I gave into them.

I LOL`D

Chavs can be found the length and breadth of the country, hanging around any junk food outlet, off licence or just hanging around the streets, where they pass the time by vandalising property, drinking cheap cider, shouting abuse at passers by and terrorising old people.

Appearance: Chavs have a strict dress code. Designer labels are everything, although knocked off/fake items are almost de-rigeur. Typically, the male chav will wear a Nickelson or Schott hooded top, baggy tracksuit trousers, white designer trainers, and a baseball cap by burberry or Nike. The female chav (chavette) will have peroxide blonde hair scrunched so tight into a pony tail with colourful scrunchies that her forehead stretches. She will wear a dark blue tracksuit with white stripes, an enormous puffa jacket, hoop earrings, and white trainers. Female chavs are forbidden from wearing socks, and all chavs must wear as much fake gold jewellery as they can fit on their bodies. Mobiles are an added status symbol, and when equipped, the chav must shout into it in the most anti-social way possible, using at least one expletive and the word "innit" per second. Every other word in between should be unrecognisable to non-chavs.

So i was coming out of the shop after buying my drink n shit, had a really bad day - not acne wise just generally. some chavs were out there, probably like three guys, two girls and a dog, can't remember.

The biggest guy said to me "nice face", I didn't really think about what to do next, it was kind of uncontrollable.

I spat my drink in his face and hit him in the head, then his friend tried to grab me, I leaned into a punch right under his rib cage and came up with a left to his head. The last guy was grabbing me from behind so I shoved my head back then turned around, he hit me but I didn't feel anything I was in a rage next few moments is a blur.

Yup, I'm not proud of it but these chavs should know they're place. They think because they have a $20 cap they can disrespect everyone, six years of rage came out and it felt good hell I could of probably taken out more.

Don't feel sorry for them, I heard them saying shit like "you gonna ask her for a blowjob" to they're girly friends - which is fucking disrespectful, it sickens me to think that girls of around 15 like these kinda idiots.

Good job

Peace

Peace

yeah, it sickens me too. you know damn well that if someone said "you gonna ask her for a blowjob" to one of the dude's sisters, or any females in their lives that they cared about, they wouldn't be too happy about that.

i don't think violence solves the majority of issues out there, but it does make a statement that needs to be made sometimes. and if someone is going to get their ass kicked, they seemed like pretty good candidates.

Edited by den_den