Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyga

Socializing With Severe Acne or Scarring

:cool: Let me give you the basics. Acne or no Acne. This applys for school work. Make eye contact multiple times and check for signs girls will give you lots of signs they like you. Then go up and say hi. Dont ask a question just say Hi and make bull**** talk. After about 2 weeks of talking make a move NO MORE THEN 2 WEEKS. Only weak shy guys dont make moves quickly. I personally ask girls to lunch. If she says yes she will probably have sex with you eventually if you know what you are doing. But I cant help you there :)

:cool: Let me give you the basics. Acne or no Acne. This applys for school work. Make eye contact multiple times and check for signs girls will give you lots of signs they like you. Then go up and say hi. Dont ask a question just say Hi and make bull**** talk. After about 2 weeks of talking make a move NO MORE THEN 2 WEEKS. Only weak shy guys dont make moves quickly. I personally ask girls to lunch. If she says yes she will probably have sex with you eventually if you know what you are doing. But I cant help you there :)

lol

Are you serious dude?

lol

Are you serious dude?

Haha well hes got a point

I know this was aimed towards men, but let me give you an example. I work with this guy (2 1/2 years now). When I first met him, the first thing that I noticed was his awful acne. I was rather shallow then, so I won't lie that's the first thing that stood out. Anyway, month passed and I noticed this guy was very professional with the customers, but fucken hilarious outside of work. A lot of girls would comment on how very attractive he is. That made me realize how his confidence his aura, his good vibes shone through despite his awful scars. Trust me, had he not made eye contact, had a great sense of humor, and made it known his scars don't affected him (which in the end of the day they probably did), everyone would probably use his weakness to their advantage and he wouldn't have bitches chasing him the way they did (excuse my language).

You don't have to apologize for language because I'm a guy. I've seen how men without below average looks pull women, and first thing you see is confidence. Either they do a great job faking it or just don't care. But if all these other girls were attracted to him why weren't you?

Why wasn't I attracted to him? Well, I see what it is girls find appealing about him, and I can't say he is not an attractive man, but I have known him for so long I look at him through different eyes. Would I date him though if I wasn't his coworker and wasn't involved with someone when I met him? Sure I would.