Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beepazoid

F2F Supplements

Hello All,

This is my first post on here, so let me introduce myself. I'm 30, female and live in London with my husband and my cat. :angel:

I've had iffy skin on and off for years; I was taking Dianette for about 6 years, which just stopped working one day and as we were trying to start a family, I naturally stopped taking it.

I go through bouts of bad-ness (as I like to call it), which make me want to just stay under my quilt all day and never face anyone. I've lost count of the amount of times I've excused myself from parties, etc because I couldn't bear to let anyone look at me. Most people aren't crass enough to say anything, but I can see it in their eyes. I do know that I'm sometimes being paranoid and that many people don't care either way and it doesn't diminish how they feel about you, but it still has an extremely detrimental effect on my personality.

I can empathise with so many of the thoughts of the members on the forums here and it makes me feel so much better. For me the 'a' word is a big taboo:I detest talking about it and having any attention brought to my skin, so to have a sounding board with so many like minded people has helped me no end.

I wanted to ask anyone if they had any experience with F2F capsules, which are a Dutch brand of supplement, which contains a substance called 'Lactoferrin', which is similar effect-wise to the anti-bodies found in breast milk to improve one's immune system.

I would really welcome any comments, so thanks for reading all of this post.

B ;)

I wanted to ask anyone if they had any experience with F2F capsules

I'm interested too! I would predict these would either have no effect or make the acne worse, since (as is often the case) the symptoms of the disease are worsened by the immune system and making the immune system more aggressive should be the last thing that would help. However, logic often doesn't pan out in human biochemistry, so the only way to know is to try!