Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pokguy2

Deep Scars and need advice for treatment with pic

i am 16 and i have lots of scarring deep and shallow on my face and most are pretty fresh. Is there any way to treat them? either creams, laser. dermabrasion etc..cost isn't a big issue

I am using bio oil with no success. I really want to have a relatively normal face before im 18.

thanks for the help in advance and for my scars can u rate it a 1 to 10 for scarring so i know how bad it is.

post-116535-1258289788_thumb.jpg

post-116535-1258289814_thumb.jpg

post-116535-1258289788_thumb.jpg

post-116535-1258289814_thumb.jpg

I wont sugarcoat my reply coz I believe you really wanna noe how your scars look like to other people.

The first thing is, it doesnt seem too severe. Those scars arent too deep, neither is your whole face covered with scars. As far as I can tell, only your cheeks are scarred, and the scarring isnt too deep.

The bad thing is, currently there are no treatments capable of removing scars totally. The best you can possibly get is perhaps getting them to become extremely shallow.

Take a look at the scar gallery and compare your scars with other people, to get an understanding of the severity of your scars.

Edited by Vanzzzz