Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bobby Stephenson

4 Cyst at the same spot

yes get a cortizone shot! i had like 3 cysts that were grouped together on my face and my derm gave me a shot. It seems to be going down now :)

I am sooo sorry! I know exactly how you feel :( I would get a cortisone injection FOR SURE! I had one of those last week next to my nose/cheek, I wanted to die! So, I didn end up going to the derm for a cortisone injection and it took a couple days, but significantly went down! I was also using large blobs of DDF facial mask w/10% sulfur...man that stuff shrinks my cysts and gets the big ones to come to the surface for draining.

Just remember that you're not alone! It sucks, someday you'll look back on this nightmare and laugh!

Yeah cortisone shot would be a good choice, and i cant wait to look back and laugh at what my face looks like right now... just cant wait for that day..hmmpph

in my opinion, and im pretty experienced with acne considering i have tried soo many different things and gotten the chance to see which ones work and which ones dont. when pimples start growing next to each other unfortunately you have two options. get the shot, which is expensive and painful, or just let it sit and dry out naturally. the worst thing you can do it constantly wash and wet and scrub the area. you will only irritate it and make it worse. wash your face with mild water, not to hot, and pat dry with a towel. DONT POP. im against popping in general but sometimes when its just one on your forehead or something we all do it. when they are clustered together and you try to pop them it will stay there for weeks, trust me i know this.

hope it goes away soon

surge

if u really want to get rid of it, RAW GARLIC crushed in your food. 4-6 garlic cloves a day whilst it is active.

this has been the best thing when i have had an active csyst, for healing it and avoiding antibiotics or cortisone injection. it really WORKS!!!!!!!!

i am now on epo and zinc tabs and no more cysts!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i have 4 cysts right next to each other too. on my jaw line! ugh its freakin annoyinggg as hell! i know exactly how you feel. & on top of that i have other cysts and zits all over my side cheeks. BOTH SIDES of my face! ugh sucks so bad! I'm on accutane right now though! been about 2 months now! ugh i just want my skin to clear and acne to disapear forever! Accutane is serious stuff though, for some people its not because they don't get too many bad side effects. But i'm gettin a lot of the side effects. which just adds on to the pile of stress! well i just wanted to let you know that your not the only one; because i know that sometimes i feel like i'm the only one that has messed up skin, and everyone else has perfect skin. But its not like that, and dont feel bad, and try staying positive. because i heard that the more you stress about it, it gets worse, so just try not to! & always remember that your still beautifu! hang in there and goodluck!

Yea I've had a cluster on my chin for 2 weeks now! These are horrible!! Today it appears less swollen but definitely still present for duty. GGGRRRR! Last night I put some antibacterial enzyme on it (I got it at Sephora.com) because it looked so raw and like it was only going to swell up hugely again, totally altering the shape of my face. Seems to have helped a bit! I keep reading on here about using a topical antibiotic sometimes, so I gave it a try. Going to do it daily, avoid touching it otherwise, and hopefully it'll finally start to go away.