Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
big league chewbacca

advice for scar treatment

Hmmm looks almost exactly like mine. Kinda too shallow for surgical procedure, but not shallow enough that you wont be bothered by it. Most doctors should be recommending lasers to you, because lasers are more suitable for shallow scars.

Personally I myself had fraxel restore and wasnt too impressed.

Hmmm looks almost exactly like mine. Kinda too shallow for surgical procedure, but not shallow enough that you wont be bothered by it. Most doctors should be recommending lasers to you, because lasers are more suitable for shallow scars.

Personally I myself had fraxel restore and wasnt too impressed.

interesting take. thanks.

yeah, most of the time when im looking in mirrors the light is sufficiently ok that my scars dont look that bad. but ive toyed around enough w/ bad lighting to know how to really bring them out

on realself.com deepfx seems to have a much higher rating than other co2 lasers, but im not sure if its appropriate for my asian skin

your indentations look like mine (less the redness that i have, as mine are fairly new). under most average light, they're invisible. go under the right bulb and those things are pretty much yelling at you.

are you visiting a dermatologist / plastic surgeon soon? i go later this month and will be seeking some info for the indentation repair, myself.