Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blueeyednycgal

The Weeks After Accutane....

Hi, I just finished my five month accutane course on november 5th. I am 5'5" and weigh only 105. I did 40mg first two months, 60mg last 3.

How much do you need to take over a course based on your weight for the results to stick. for this to work permanently.

The first week off accutane and my hairline feels oily ie, my bangs get oily fast like they used to.

I had 5 tiny pimples show up and go, but i hadnt have pimples in montsh...why now?

My lips are already not chapped like they used ot be.

Does htis mean i didnt have a high enough dose? does it me the oil is already coming back?

Or is this all NORMAL after you come off accutane the first week to two weeks.

help, i already made an appt with my derm for monday to see if i shold be on one more month :(

Hello,

Good that you already made your appointment to see the dermatologist. Keep us posted on what the dermatologist said. Good luck.

Let me know what your derm says. I'm very curious what any others say about having oil come back right after ending your course. Is there any hope of oil production going down after initially ending your course or is it only likely to stay the same or get worse?

-Scott