Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i moisturize twice a day should i wait till morning and just let the moisturizer wash off in the shower???? i never used to have dryskin so i aint good at this

Yea, the products (bp and moisturizer) should stay on the skin until your next regular washing.

a.m.

wash

bp

moisturizer

p.m.

wash

bp

moisturizer.

http://www.acne.org/checklist.html

Currently i am just using the moisturizer moisturizing twice a day cuz of flakiness and super dry skin im curious to kno what does it mean by splash problem areas in the checklist??? is it splashing water for he dead skin??

Yea, the products (bp and moisturizer) should stay on the skin until your next regular washing.

a.m.

wash

bp

moisturizer

p.m.

wash

bp

moisturizer.

http://www.acne.org/checklist.html

Currently i am just using the moisturizer moisturizing twice a day cuz of flakiness and super dry skin im curious to kno what does it mean by splash problem areas in the checklist??? is it splashing water for he dead skin??

It's just to get those areas wet so that you can get a lather going with the cleanser. Splashing water on your face or body isn't going to do much to help with dry skin.

Just cleanse, treat, and moisturize in the morning and at night, and if you need to moisturize throughout the day, that's okay.