Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

She's always making comments about my face, and everything about me, she doesn't miss a chance. She's been like this for almost 10 years.

One time i just couldn't take anymore and sat at night thinking of a solution to shut her up (for sure this time). I was really REALLY pissed.

I thought the only possible way was to wait until she made one more comment then grab her neck and slam her against the wall and tell her to stop once she was paralyzed with fear, and if she didn't then I WOULD hit her. Not hard of course, I just wanted to scare her.

My mom saw me and she asked me what was up. I told her my plan and she called my sister to talk. I started telling her with a really weak voice about to cry "xxxx if you would please stop making comment about my face and..." When my sister saw me about to break down with tears she looked at me with her eyebrow up and smirked like she always does and and said "huh?"

I put my hands in front of my face and my head down trying to get myself to get out some words. I was about to explode, I felt like my body gave two choices on how to let it all out. I could break down with tears, or I could go completely psycho (i'm not exaggerating) I never want to be violent, but The fact that she kept being like this even when she saw me about cry pissed me off like never before, seriously I felt like a devil.

I was so pissed I chose to go psycho.

Then right after, I snapped and put my head up again facing her directly. My eyes were wide open and my mouth was showing my teeth like a dog. and I said "BECAUSE I WANT TO HIT YOU!!! HAHAHAHA NEXT TIME YOU PISS ME OFF..." then my mom stopped me. and I looked at my mom, and i remember that my lower eyelid was raised (yeah like a psycho's) she got really scared.

I continued yelling, sometimes I didn't say any words it was just "GRRAAAARR!!!"and my mom trying to stop me. All the while facing my sister with my fists closed and continuously half-standing from the chair and sitting back down like I almost couldn't stop myself from standing up and attacking her right then. At that time, she wasn't my sister, or a girl, or whatever. She was just a monster that was hurting me and would continue to hurt me forever unless I put a stop to it.

My mom said my eyes were bloodshot and that I looked like a very mad dog. I think she's right, I do remember "smiling" while I was yelling. Oh man

My sister started crying, but I didn't buy it at all. Anyway my mom stopped me and my sister said she wouldn't say stuff like that anymore. I know ultimately stopped because I told my mom, I kind of used her as a way to stop myself. Of course my sister hasn't stopped completely...then I try to be friends with her, help her with homework, take her running because she's too lazy and needs someone to push her, and let her borrow my things, and then she is a bitch again (I don't like saying that word, but how else can I describe her?) Seriously.

Anyway, thanks MarkP9114 for posting your story, it helped me decide to post mine

Edited by rememberthisusername

Wow it was intense. Really. I enjoyed reading it. And it seems like you enjoyed doing it too ! :)

Ahaha, no, seriously. I don't have siblings and if anything, my mom or parents don't even notice it, but I think it's disrespectful to offend anyone. Even a stranger. The fact that she's your sister sure is weird, I would never thought a familar would be so mean. I've always thought of sisters as 'more mature people' but I guess I was wrong :\

Seriously, if she does it again then do something like hide her precious things instead, it will make her furious :D:D:D

Don't help her out with her HWKs and workouts etc. Why are you wasting your time for a person that despise you and have no respect for you for no good reason? Make sure she realizes how much she needs you. You are too good for her.

Edited by pause/break

My sister always does this. She's 15 months younger than me so we fight a lot. It does get physical.

She's always gone too far. She took a knife to me, I got scared and foolishly grabbed it and cut my finger open. She took a metal bar stool, raised it above her head, and sprained my knee. She took a stick once and poked me in the eye with it. She's the psycho in the family.

I always figured hurting her back would just make things worse. But I essentially thought if I hurt her, she'd know better than to do it again. Unfortunately, she fought back (in those ways) and just made me stop hurting her altogether.

Sometimes all you do have left is your words. But remember, she's your sister, and it's her job to say mean things to you. Siblings just... enjoy seeing their brothers/sisters mad.

Maybe give her the silent treatment the next time. If she says something, ignore her, walk away, and act as if she doesn't even exist. It'll take time to get used to doing it and you may feel compelled to do something... but don't. Just... walk away.

doesn't it feel much better to release your anger on here? haha but yeah I know how you feel! I have a sister and we fought tons when I was younger. I would feel the same exact way as you, and remember several fights where I turned into a psycho. The anger just builds up in you, until one day you just release it. How old is your sister? If she's younger, she's probably just doing that to get on your nerves and piss you off. That's what they like to do! I wouldn't take it personally, although it may be hard not to. Just remember that she's a crazy little sister that enjoys ruining your life. Kill her with kindness! Smile in her face and ignore the stuff she says =p. If she's an older sister, she's probably jealous of you or something ha

I always fight with my sister, shes a complete bitch, especially round her friends. So i get what your saying bro, ive had times where ive nearly laid hands on my sister but i have enough self control to stop myself.

my sister never thought she would get acne untill her forehead broke out really bad when she was 19, now its severly scarred, chances are if u have acne your brothers or sisters will experince some kind acne down the line if its genetic

Sorry to revive an old thread but that anecdote was intense...

My sister doesn't say mean comments about my face but is always suggesting methods to help make my skin healthier... she does it a bit too much I think. I don't know why but it pisses me off more than anything in the world.