Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oka I saw my derm on thursday. He said I'm gonna do one more month of tane. He gave me the prescription but due to scheduling I still had some pills left so hadn't tried to fill it yet or answer my ipledge questions. I just triedto answer them today and it says " you are unable to demonstrate your knowledge at this time". Do u think the medical assistant jus. Forgot to put me in the system? I've never had a problem with this before and I'm mad cuz it's the weekend. I have one pill for this morning but I won't have one for tonight or any for tomorrow. Will that be okay? I can't. Call the dr until freekin Monday. Do uthink it will be okay? I'm tripping out this is sposed to be my last month and I don't want to miss it. I just hope I didn't get taken out of the system or anythig like that.

Someone give me some answers pleeze!!!

Is there somekinda rule where you have to answer the questions right after yhe dr appointment?

Okay nevermind I called ipledge. Just a little tip if ucall and want to talk to a live person you have to pretend like u forgot ur password. Haha. Anyways if anyone cares. They said it was cuz my derm didn't confirm my blood test results to ipledge sayin I'm not pregnant. Now I have to wait till Monday and have them call and do that so I canget my drugs!!! Annoying!!!

Okay nevermind I called ipledge. Just a little tip if ucall and want to talk to a live person you have to pretend like u forgot ur password. Haha. Anyways if anyone cares. They said it was cuz my derm didn't confirm my blood test results to ipledge sayin I'm not pregnant. Now I have to wait till Monday and have them call and do that so I canget my drugs!!! Annoying!!!

Yuk. Ipledge is such paternalistic ass-covering I am so glad we don't have to do it in Canada or elsewhere. I am so sorry to all you who have to waste your time with this.