Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ynote

Witch Hazel or ACV?

Topic is pretty explanitory

Witch Hazel or ACV

Past experiences with both would be GREATLY appreciated!

Cheers!

im currently in my first week of 50/50 ACV. it's pretty good, im having less, smaller breakouts compared to big ones i used to have..i do see gradual improvement, keeps major breakouts at bay, but it doesnt reduce the redness around my cheek area tho -.- ..it kinda dries out skin ..i use Simple light Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin..and then dab on tea tree pimple cream on affected areas.im gonna continue ACV and see how it goes..

Sorry, Ive never tried witch hazel tho, if ACV doesnt work, maybe i'll hop on to witch hazel..:)

Theoretically, they both even out your skin tone, though I didn't notice a significant difference with witch hazel (after about a month or so i'd say). I've just recently started using a ACV/water 50/50 solution, and that seems to make my pores tighter, but it's too soon to tell if it will help with redmarks (it's only been 2 days).

I'm really hoping that the ACV works; a lot of people seem to have had luck with it. Generally, I think using a toner that is slightly acidic will slowly but surely fade your redmarks (it may take months though!). I've used witch hazel in the past, then i discovered sea breeze (SA 2%), but now I'm using ACV because so many people are talking about it. Also, sea breeze is a little harsh; it is kind of painful to use, and i don't have particuarly oily skin. I've been using it still though, once a day, letting my face dry a bit, and then following it with ACV. I'm going to try to use the ACV 2x a day, so i'll let you know if it works.

If it does work, it would be amazing, b/c it is the cheapest possible toner you could get! A whole bottle of ACV cost me 99 cents. and then you dillute. it will probably last forever.

OMG I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE WITCH HAZEL - BY THE BRAND "SKIN RENEWAL". I GOT IT AT SALLYS BEAUTY STORE FOR LIKE 5 BUCKS..ITS DIMINISHED MY POST ACNE / PIMPLE MARKS IN A MATTER OF A MONTH OF CONSISTENT USE. ALSO IT SPEEDS UP THE HEALING OF ACTIVE PIMPLES.

WHAT I LIKE TO DO IS (WHEN I AM NOT WEARING MAKEUP) THROUGHOUT THE DAY, I JUST CARRY IT IN MY PURSE W. SOME COTTONBALLS, AND EVERY 2 - 3 HRS OR SO (OR IF I ACCIDENTALLY TOUCH MY FACE) I SWAB THIS SHIIT ON THE COTTON BALL AND WIPE MY FACE WITH IT.

ITS WORKED INCREDIBLY. I CANNOT SAY ENUF GREAT THINGS ABOUT WITCH HAZEL.

ITS INCREDIBLE :) IT CLEANS OFF THE DIRT THAT ACCUMULATES ON YOUR FACE JUST

FROM THE AIR BEFORE IT CAN CLOG YOUR PORE AND CAUSE A BREAKOUT.

I LOVE IT!!!!