Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soso6

Isolaz

Well, after reading countless stories on this website in order to make my decision, I finally tried Isolaz. I have moderate to severe acne when off of the pill, on it I have moderate break-outs- I am currently on Diane-35 (pill). I finally asked the doctor for antibiotics as I couldn't clear a few problem areas and it helped but didn't completely clear my skin. So, I stopped the antibiotics after 6 weeks (I really don't like being on antibiotics, I have read some pretty horrible stuff) and tried Isolaz the same day. It has now been one week and I have had only two very small pimples. All existing pimples dried right up over the course of a few days! I was getting a few medium sized ones every few days for months- this is a huge difference for me. My skin feels soft and no new breakouts. Of course, I've only been off the antibiotics for a week and a half, so I am still anxious to see how the next few months pan out. I will go for my next session next Wednesday. Also, the doctor gave me skin treatments throughout the week as well. Anyways, I know its not cheap and the results aren't permanent, but it was so painless and easy and felt a lot healthier than antibiotics or accutane.