Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
denialz

Getting this weird problem

So ive been completely clear for like 7 months now using Dan's moisturizer/JJ oil and On the spot and my skin looks great. but now it seems my skin has become like hyper sensitive to anything after I shave like i cant sleep on my face anymore and I cant touch my face or let it be touched or my skin gets these irritated bumps. They are not acne its like my follicles swell up a little bit then go away the next day or the day after if i smother my face in moisturizer. my face isn't dry though and i have no flakiness. anyone think its a moisturizer issue? Like ive never had this issue shaving and ive used Bp for a long time, never used to use moisturizer though.

What do you use when you shave? Do you shave how Dan instructs you to? And if you never used his mosturizer, then it might be that. His mosturizer has been known to sting peoples faces. I would go back to using whichever mosturizer you normally use.