Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michelle19

Most of the people in one of my classes have acne!

So yesterday I was sitting in my public relations class pretty bored and began to look around the room. It was at that point that I noticed that over half of my class, if not most of the class, had some sort of acne on their face.

Considering that we are aspiring publicists and are going to have to put ourselves out their a lot with our future jobs, I found this fact to be pretty funny but at the same time, it made me feel a whole lot better about myself.

I felt as if my confidence grew a ton after this. I know that I'm going to have to show off my face and make a ton of eye contact with my future clients. I'm now okay with that fact now that I know that I won't be the only publicist out there with some acne on their face. lol :)

The point here is: acne shouldn't matter career wise. I saw a post about hiring someone with acne on here and it sorta bothered me

The kids in my class are confident young future publicists that know their going to show off their face on a day to day basis. In no way do any of my classmates let their skin issues get them down. They all make eye contact with eachother and aren't in the slighest bit shy.

When it comes to finding a good job, skin really doesn't matter. It's all about your confidence and the way you present yourself to people.

No matter if your in marketing/public relations or work as a telemarkter, let your true self be seen. Be your own publicist and highlight yourself from the inside out.

Edited by Michelle19

Totally agree with the post, it doesnt really matter if you have acne or not for me the thing that matters the most is how you handle it to not affect your everyday life and your future :)