Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am so so so so so tempted to just pop this pimple that is on my chin! It is really bugging me especially since I only have 2 pimples right now! The one I want to pop is fully developed and the white little head is sticking straight out. Thank God it's not very big but it is annoying me.

By the way, if you are an obsessive skin picker like I was, seriously try and stop, just for a week. I noticed my skin cleared up a lot when I stopped picking!

Resist! Resist! *laughing* Ugh, I love popping pimples. I know that sounds weird. hahhaha. Whenever I have the urge I just go look on youtube and watch people pop theirs.... :) I think it satisfies me...

there is a guide on here to pop them correctly, but just put a dollop of moisturiser on it b4 bed and when you wake up it will probs be drawn.

Resist! Resist! *laughing* Ugh, I love popping pimples. I know that sounds weird. hahhaha. Whenever I have the urge I just go look on youtube and watch people pop theirs.... :) I think it satisfies me...

Me too! It makes me feel clean or something. Hahah