Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neverforget

Need a substitute for Bread!

Hi everybody,

I guess the topic title says it all. I normally eat Bread, both white and brown, in the morning and also at night. I really don't know what could replace this. Anyway, the reason I need a substitute is to see if it has been affecting my Acne, and prolonging my red marks.

Any answers would truly be most helpful! Thank you all very much.

Just stop eating them. I also loved break, I used to eat break it with tuna, mayonnaise and tomatoes. Now I just tons of buckwheat instead...

Edited by strato

Cereals like corn flakes, Oatmeal, can also go for fruits in the morning!

I'm going to start taking a piece of fruit instead, but that alone won't fill me, so I usually eat a cereal like Shredded Wheat, which is 100 wholegrain wheat - Is this a bad idea? I also use milk with my cereal, so i'd like to try substituting cereal altogether, too. Thanks for your advice!

Just stop eating them. I also loved break, I used to eat break it with tuna, mayonnaise and tomatoes. Now I just tons of buckwheat instead...

I can easily stop eating bread, but I first need to find something I can eat instead. I also have a Tuna and mayonnaise sandwich myself, so it'll be sad to see that go.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding buckwheat. I think I will try it! Can anybody else vouch for it?

Lol. I just realized I spelled bread wrong two times!

Why didn't you edit and correct your mispellings? :rolleyes:

you can get some ezekiel bread. Its gonna cost a lot more but its not bad.

I wouldnt eat whole wheat cereal. Just rock with quinoa (you probably never heard of it, do a google search) or oatmeal. Mix it up with some berries & its not bad.

You can also make "bread" out of coconut and eggs:

http://www.sonofgrok.com/2009/03/the-mcsog...kfast-sandwich/

I have played with different techniques, try it yourself and see what you like. You can buy coconut flour online, but make sure the only ingredient is coconut (maybe dessicated coconut or something similar), make sure it has no sugar or anything else. My local market sells dessicated organic coconut pretty cheap, but I live in Florida so...

Thanks for the replies, everyone! Much appreciated. I've ended up going for whole grain rolled oats. Made by Quakers, to be precise. This would be good, yes?

i found out i was having reactions to eating too much wheat so i cut it out for 6 months and it was a challenge!!

i found oats in the mortning were good for filling me up, I have mine with banana or strawberries.

cooking your porridge in the microwave is the easiest way and it reduces the pain in the ass washing up problem.....

:)

Hi everybody,

I guess the topic title says it all. I normally eat Bread, both white and brown, in the morning and also at night. I really don't know what could replace this. Anyway, the reason I need a substitute is to see if it has been affecting my Acne, and prolonging my red marks.

Any answers would truly be most helpful! Thank you all very much.

Oatmeal for strong muscles.