Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ladybullgod

Jojoba Oil for treating blackheads

I know that Jojoba oil has been hailed as a great noncomodegenic moisturizer, however, has anyone had any experience in using it to treat blackheads? A lot of the reviews I've read mention that the congested pores and blackheads seemed to be helped by this. I justed wanted to hear some first hand accounts from you guys since many you have similar skin to me.

I know that Jojoba oil has been hailed as a great noncomodegenic moisturizer, however, has anyone had any experience in using it to treat blackheads? A lot of the reviews I've read mention that the congested pores and blackheads seemed to be helped by this. I justed wanted to hear some first hand accounts from you guys since many you have similar skin to me.

I've just started using Jojoba oil and, overall, I think it's helped in reducing the blackheads, but not in removing them. Have you check out the Baby Brush Method?

I've just started using Jojoba oil and, overall, I think it's helped in reducing the blackheads, but not in removing them. Have you check out the Baby Brush Method?

I have heard of it. I'm guessing that the jojoba oil helps to loosen the plugs and the baby brush method helps to remove them?

Also, has the jojoba oil helped you at all with controlling oil, or does it make your skin more oily? I've heard that since it mimics sebum it's supposed to help reduce oil, but my skin feels very oily. It has only been two day though.

I did use jojoba oil for a few months. It was very good for dry skin, but it also gave me a lot of blackheads on my forehead, as well as on my cheeks and chin - also those colorless bumps - clogged pores. Didn't help blackheads at all, seemed to worsen them.

Jojoba oil helped my blackheads. I think it is because oil (or oil like substance) and oil dissolves each other so the blackheads are loosened.

Jojoba oil initially helps dry blothcy irritated skin when applied but for me, by the time morning comes around my pores are so blocked and plugged i cant stand it. It does help loosen the whiteheads and blackheads so u can easily extract them. It is the same as using Seabuckthorn Oil, both broke me out and clogged my skin.