Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HY ALL ! I'M NEW HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ABOUT USEIN DIFFERIN CREAM 0.1% . I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF ACNE ..I HAVE SOME PIMPLES BUT I DO HAVE LARGE PORES AND COMEDONES AND BLACKHEADS. DO U THINK THAT I CAN USE DIFFERIN CREAM ? MAYBE IS BETTER IN YOUR OPINION TO TRY SOMETHING NOT SO HARD? I'M REALLY TIRED TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND SEE THAT THE MORE I DO FOR MY FACE THE LESS I GET. REALY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP ! CRIS

Hello and welcome to the org Chris! ^_^

I'm going to move this to the Prescription retinoids sub forum.

As for Differin, you could give it a try. I used it for a year at one point and it didn't help me, but as you can see from the other boards, it might help you. You MUST have patience though because it can take up to 12 weeks (3 months) to see the results you want. If you can't wait that long, please don't give retinoids a try right now. But if you can, you might see something great.

Go ahead! I started using Retin A Micro and I only had mild acne. Not only are retinoids good for acne but if you start using a retinoid + sunscreen early it'll prevent wrinkles later in life!

THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR REPLIES. I GOT IT FOM THE DRUGSTORE BUT I HAVE 2 WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE MOISTURIZER I LIKE. IS CALLED BIOSENSITIVE BY BIODERMA AND IT WORKS GREAT AGAINST THE REDNESS AND IRITATE SKIN. I'LL LET U KNOW WHAT ABOUT. THE ONLY THING THAT SCARES ME A LITTLE IS THE INICIAL BREAKOUT. RIGHT KNOW I DON'T HAVE ANY PIMPLE BUT I DO HAVE CLOGED PORES AND BLACKHEADS. MAIBE THEY TURN INTO PIMPLES...I'LL CROSS MY FINGERS.. REGARDS 2 ALL FROM SPAIN

HELLO EVERYBODY IS MY FIRST WEEK WITH DIFFERIN 0.1 CREAM . I DON'T HAVE ANY BREAKOUT , NO IRRITATED SKIN , NO REDNESS, NO PEELING ....NOTHING. THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN SEE IS THAT MY PORES SIZE IS LARGER NOW. MAYBE IS FROM DIFFERIN . I FEEL MY FACE A LITTLE BIT CLEANER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT ABOUT .

NOW MY ROUTINE IS:

AM:

CETAPHIL CLEAR LOTION

BIOSENSITIVE DS CREAM FROM SENSIBIO FOR SENSIBLE AND IRRITATE SKIN

AVENE SUNPROTECTOR +50

DIFFERIN 01% CREAM

PM:

CETAPHIL CLEAR LOTION

ERIDOSIS LOTION (erythromycin Antiinfectives for treatment of acne Anti-acne)