Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MonarchX

How to lather soap on super sensetive skin?

I have good skin overall and its not sensetive on body, but super sensetive on my face. I pretty much cannot wash face with hands and cannot touch face with hands. Irritation is the biggest cause of my acne. If I go 5 days without washing face - I do NOT get break outs. A single wash of face, even super-gently, and I get camedonal, non-inflamed acne. I can't touch face - period.

Solutions also do not cause my break outs - its the act of putting solutions on face with hands or anything else that irritates skin and causes break outs for me.

Are there super foamy solutions that would allow me to put some cleanser on face without touching skin with anything at all? Or maybe drip it on face in the shower? I don't know how to go about it...

Why wash your face at all if doing so makes you break out? If you are really stubborn about washing your face maybe just mix a super gentle face wash with water and splash the watery mixture on your face then splash with just water then air dry?