Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hay, im dana and i have moderate acne, ive had acne for like years and years since i was only young around 8, but it used to be just blackheads on my chin nose and forhead, and whiteheads everynow and then.

This year my acne like completely went for a few months, but then guess what, of course it came back and it came back worse. but the funny thing is my skin is clear on my nose forehead and chin but extrmemely horrible on my jawline and sides of face, my pores are huge , there are red blotches,it has been cystic and i get alot of those ones where its just a redish lump on the surface but you can feel its huge underneath and ive gotten scars from them.

i have tried EVERYTHING, and i know what our thinking but im seriosu when i say EVERYTHING!!!

-st ives, scrubs

-st ives masks

-clearasil everything

-clean and clear

-neutrogena everything

-formula 10.0.6

-nivea

-dove

-proactiv

-dermalogica

-garnier pure

-garnier pure-active

-biore everything

-olay

-aspiring masks

-dalacin-T ( prescribed)

-erythromicen tablets ( prescribed)

and much muchh mooooreeee

i use makeup becos i just cant go out in public knowing what people are thinking. im very careful about what i use though- atm im using maybelline mineral powder ( i never use liquids) but im soon switching to phesicians formula.

this year started great, but acne has ruined my social life, and ALL my confidence, its even hard around my family now too.

CAN U HELP MEEEEE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

what are you currently using, can u sugest anything? tips? good products? oh and btw i have oily combination acne prone-fair skin.

im desperate.

Currently I am using Finacea and Topisulf (generic sulfur prescription). It seems like it's working REALLY well! If you want to inquire to your dermatologist, it'd really be a good idea. My mind was so set on Accutane but I am trying this right now and there is hope :)

hay, im dana and i have moderate acne, ive had acne for like years and years since i was only young around 8, but it used to be just blackheads on my chin nose and forhead, and whiteheads everynow and then.

This year my acne like completely went for a few months, but then guess what, of course it came back and it came back worse. but the funny thing is my skin is clear on my nose forehead and chin but extrmemely horrible on my jawline and sides of face, my pores are huge , there are red blotches,it has been cystic and i get alot of those ones where its just a redish lump on the surface but you can feel its huge underneath and ive gotten scars from them.

i have tried EVERYTHING, and i know what our thinking but im seriosu when i say EVERYTHING!!!

-st ives, scrubs

-st ives masks

-clearasil everything

-clean and clear

-neutrogena everything

-formula 10.0.6

-nivea

-dove

-proactiv

-dermalogica

-garnier pure

-garnier pure-active

-biore everything

-olay

-aspiring masks

-dalacin-T ( prescribed)

-erythromicen tablets ( prescribed)

and much muchh mooooreeee

i use makeup becos i just cant go out in public knowing what people are thinking. im very careful about what i use though- atm im using maybelline mineral powder ( i never use liquids) but im soon switching to phesicians formula.

this year started great, but acne has ruined my social life, and ALL my confidence, its even hard around my family now too.

CAN U HELP MEEEEE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

what are you currently using, can u sugest anything? tips? good products? oh and btw i have oily combination acne prone-fair skin.

im desperate.

Hmm that's interesting I'm almost the opposite of you because my forehead has pimples and my cheeks and jawline are pretty okay. (I wouldn't say clear though:(...meh I think since you've used so many different products on your skin, maybe it's time to give it some rest...Wash your face with really really gentle cleanser and I know that takes a long time to get used to esp if your skin is used to being treated with harsh anti acne products in the past (like mine)... but I think you should give it a try. I used to be like you and used so many different products but now I've realized that it's actually better to use less. it's a lot less trouble anyway, going through different brands and whole longass routine in the morning. I'm using Dalacin T solution now which was prescribed by the doctor and I don't know how this will work because it's only been a day but hopefully it'll do me some goood. You should try tea tree oil as well.

As for makeup, I'd say keep it simple. Don't use blush or bronzer just use powder foundation. I want to try out EM or Lily Lolo but I don't have the patience to go through different shades and all that so I'm sticking with L'oreal pure match mineral powder, which gives me good coverage and it's the perfect shade but it also looks a bit cakey after a while..:S I also have to wear makeup as well because I really would die without it in public! Anyway good luck!