Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would post this is the non-inflamed acne forum, but the blackheads I get turn into red bumps. At first, a blackhead will appear suddenly on my face. It sits there as a blackhead for a couple weeks, and then grows into an inflamed pimple with the blackhead right in the center. Later, it grows a whitehead, scabs up and finally starts to fade away. I've been getting a lot of these though and they are very annoying, I have like 10 or so noticeable blackheads on my face right now and I'm not to pleased to know that they're all going to become inflamed in the near future. So, what can I do to prevent the blackheads from becoming red bumps? i'm thinking I could take a needle and rubbing alcohol and extract the head that way? I'm thinking it's possible that the pimple won't come back, but maybe this isn't safe so I'd like to check and make sure.

Edited by Shadow Yoshi

If you get a lot of these, you might consider getting them professionally extracted. An esthetician who knows how to work on acne prone skin can be really helpful.