Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iceopal

is there anything im doing wrong here?

Hi guys! need some critic on the supplements im taking. im on 100mg a day of spironolactone. i take it in the morning first thing on an empty stomouch. an hour later the supplements i take are:

1 tbs of nutritional yeast, a one a day multi vitamin for women from Nature Made, a hair, skin, and nail from Irwin Naturals, Omega 3 from Nordic Naturals, and 1000 mg of Lysine a day. Is there anything wrong with this? I know thats a lot of vitamins... some people say not too overdo it but i dont really beleive in that either. i dont think you get much results from underdoing it. what do you uys think about this? Is there anything wrong with taking these supplements with spiro? the pharmacist didnt make it very clear to me

what is spironolactone? how come on an empty stomach? generally vitamins are taken with food so that they are digested and absorbed better

what is spironolactone? how come on an empty stomach? generally vitamins are taken with food so that they are digested and absorbed better

spironolactone is a medication and the reason i end up taking it on an empty stomouch is because i take my vitamins with breakfast and dinner and so i dont take the supplements close to the time i take spiro