Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay so this is my last year in highschool i like this 1 girl she is jus amazing how she looks i like her alot i kno she has had braces before and the reason why i think i have a chance is because i think i look attractive from my features such as nose and jaw and all that and i have a nice natural smile i have super straight teeth from the day i was born so im thinking but im scared shitless :( what should i do should i wait more into the year till my skin gets a litte bit better ...feedback please

Please don't ever let your insecurities hold you back. We all have them, even this girl you find so amazing. I would bet money that she too has an issue with herself, maybe physically, maybe emotionally. We are all human and share common concerns. There are just small variations as to what we fixate on.

I hope you take the chance. You never know when something amazing might come from it. ^_^

If this girl truly likes you for who you are, not what you look like, she should not care. I know everybody says this and yadda yadda yadda, but it's the truth. Just go for it! The worst that could happen is that she declines.

Well if you actually know her pretty well and are close friends then I say go for it. But if its just like a random crush then get to know her more. Judging by your post the crush is mostly physical attraction and relationships based on that tends to not go so well.

Also since it's your last year in hs, you either have to follow her to the same college next year or have a somewhat long distance relationship depending on where you both go.

Yeah, so ask yourself if you just want a short term relationship of 1 year or so, or is this the girl that you would actually influence your future and the college u might go to.

Ohh and also if you are gonna ask, don't wait until your acne clears up cus in the future if you 2 actually do hook up, you may get breakouts and such and you'll be just like most of the people on this board who worry about there bf/gf seeing there acne.

Blah blah blah enough preaching...

Well if you actually know her pretty well and are close friends then I say go for it. But if its just like a random crush then get to know her more. Judging by your post the crush is mostly physical attraction and relationships based on that tends to not go so well.

Also since it's your last year in hs, you either have to follow her to the same college next year or have a somewhat long distance relationship depending on where you both go.

Yeah, so ask yourself if you just want a short term relationship of 1 year or so, or is this the girl that you would actually influence your future and the college u might go to.

Ohh and also if you are gonna ask, don't wait until your acne clears up cus in the future if you 2 actually do hook up, you may get breakouts and such and you'll be just like most of the people on this board who worry about there bf/gf seeing there acne.

i really dont kno how to get a conversation to be started with her i mean i dont kno how to set it up so that we can be freinds because i only have her in 1 class music and she has freinds of her that she sits with so shes occupied :(

i really dont kno how to get a conversation to be started with her i mean i dont kno how to set it up so that we can be freinds because i only have her in 1 class music and she has freinds of her that she sits with so shes occupied :(

By the way shes a junior :)

haha ok i guess your ignoring half my post...well then just be yourself, bring up conversation and all that good stuff. If your really serious about getting w/ her, then be the man and talk w/ her. If being yourself doesn't make her like you then forget about it. Like you said, its just a crush

Can't help you on what to say to bring up convo cus you probably heard it all. "talk about class, the teacher, common interest, etc" You probably cant jump from not knowing this girl, to close friends, to bf+gf in less than a year. But there are exceptions... sry for being such a downer

haha ok i guess your ignoring half my post...well then just be yourself, bring up conversation and all that good stuff. If your really serious about getting w/ her, then be the man and talk w/ her. If being yourself doesn't make her like you then forget about it. Like you said, its just a crush

Can't help you on what to say to bring up convo cus you probably heard it all. "talk about class, the teacher, common interest, etc" You probably cant jump from not knowing this girl, to close friends, to bf+gf in less than a year. But there are exceptions... sry for being such a downer

hah good one really got to me :)