Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

No BS just want to get facts

right i am about 85% clear now ! wooo, went for a hypersensitivity test and it pulled up results that i am sensitive to

tomato

dairy

chicken

peas

onions

wheat

(so basically everything i was chomping down day in day out...)

its been a week since i have cut tomatos and seem to be better for it !

and dairy i pretty much illminated a long time back.

ANYWAY!!!!

this post is about my acne/weight/training

basically am I safe to start taking creatine/protein/weight gainer....

i am 22 yr old and weigh 63kg (10 stone) at 6ft tall

i want to reach 11 stone. i feel i am lacking in the weight department. I am toned but i want some bulk to it you know?

anyway. i dont want to start tanking whey protein creatine and then to experience a break out otherwise i wont no if its because of the creatine or protein (whey)

plus i need to see how i go with taking out tomato's otherwise i will have no idea if it effects me or not.

so just want some solid advice on how i am going to gain this weight when my diet seems to be holding me back :(

Edited by want2beme

To gain weight, especially mostly muscle mass, you should train harder than ever before and be in a caloric surplus. Each meal should contain a solid deal of protein, complex carbohydrates, and moderate fats (something which you can probably get from your choice of protein). You should consume 4 - 6 meals a day. Each meal should contain at least 20 - 30 grams of protein. Protein should come from things like eggs, beef, protein powder, etc. Complex carbohydrates should come from things like brown rice, potatoes, etc.

Don't worry too much about getting new acne since you will be having higher testosterone than ever before from heavy weight training and a voluminous diet. So long as you are training very intensely and truly exhausting and destroying the muscles, the body will be forced to use testosterone to build muscle rather than just lay around and convert to DHT, which will only stimulate oil glands.

Guest DireStraits
right i am about 85% clear now ! wooo, went for a hypersensitivity test and it pulled up results that i am sensitive to

tomato

dairy

chicken

peas

onions

wheat

Ok, i've got a question to do with your sensitivity for chicken. Do you break out from chicken?

Cause i'm very confident that I break out from chicken as well, yes chicken wtf?

What sort of reaction do you get when you eat chicken, just curious.

Edited by DireStraits

tomato

dairy

chicken

peas

onions

eggs

wheat

Ok, i've got a question to do with your sensitivity for chicken. Do you break out from chicken?

Cause i'm very confident that I break out from chicken as well, yes chicken wtf?

What sort of reaction do you get when you eat chicken, just curious.

firstly > cheers bojanglesk8, good advice there. what are your thoughts on creatine?

@dire

forgot to add eggs came up to, and i used to eat them everyday for breakfast then hard boiled ones when ever i was hungry. I was ill one weekend which meant i didnt eat for 3 days and no new pimples... then i got better and had tomato soup and baked beans etc then had a bacon egg roll and guess what... pimples came back the next day.

with regards to chicken, i dont get a reaction as such but it could also be a contributing factor to my complexion and new pimples coming up.. ive not eaten it for a while

the problem with eliminating more than 3 things from your diet and not working out means although i have cleared up, i really dont know what the main factor to clearing up is...

dont get me wrong i am majorly happy i have cleared, its just now i am going to have to continue all of these eliminations and slowly introduce one by one untill i know specifically what it is !

oh and i take acnease tablets which again could be why ive cleared up, but again i wont know untill i run out of them

as a side note, i have had a few (6) spots all over my forehead, i dont normally break out up there so thats not very good. however, they have all been squeezed and got the long string of sebum out. so hopefully that was my body purging and i wont see anymore.

once the small red marks have gone you would never know i suffered..

bliss

Edited by want2beme

to the OP, if you dont mind me asking: where did you do the sensitivity test & what is it called like any special name. What do I tell to the doctors at the clinic so that do they this test with my body.

thanks

i did it at my local supplement store :)

cost £40 and took 45 mins, great advice from the lady to.

its called a hypersensitivity food test, i think.

let me know if you go and have it done