Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adi_Nayak

Regimen steps !!!

Hey...

Does the Interval u give b/w each steps in the regimen matter a lot.. coz at times i wash my face and let it dry but i wait for 20 to 25 mins before applying BP.. then after applying bp i wait for it to dry and wait for another 30 mins to apply moisturizer ill be busy on the computer... i just wanted to ask does it matter a lot if i do this ???

That's fine. Basically, the reason you're supposed to wait between the steps is to give your face time to dry, and so that the BP has plenty of time to really sink in before you apply your moisturizer.

From reading the regimen, I think the main thing with the intervals is waiting until your face is completely dry after washing and completely dry after BP. The time given for the skin to be dry just seem to be approximations. If your face is completely dried after cleansing and BP, you should be good. For me, sometimes in the mornings it has been longer than 10 minutes after cleansing when I apply BP because I style my hair after cleansing my face, and I haven't had any problems from that.