Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boyo

Its been 3 months since accutane!

I havent had a single spot post accutane (its been 3 months), but my hair is still falling out. I really want to know how long it took yourhair to recover? Even stating "5months" or just a similar sentence will be helpful..thanks

I havent had a single spot post accutane (its been 3 months), but my hair is still falling out. I really want to know how long it took yourhair to recover? Even stating "5months" or just a similar sentence will be helpful..thanks

Reading these posts scares the s*** out of me. I've been on Accutane for 15 days and my hair is already super dry. I used to have to wash it every day but am now washing it every other. My question is, did you wash it every day? Had/have you tried using shampoos for dry or thinning hair? When did you notice that it was starting to fall out. I am a girl with really long thick hair and would hate to experience this side effect. Sorry for what you're going through. Have you tried taking Vitamin E?

Edited by MissNarNar

Boyo-I assume you have read the hairloss thread. Have you tried any of the things that they did. Some have recovered and others have not, or some have gotten decent recovery.

It's either TE-Which you would recover in hopefully 8-18months or Alopecia which is another story. Also don't foreget if you have a hx of MPB then it speeds up this process.

Look at the hairloss thread

Hello, I've been off Accutane about 4 months now? I guess. And what hair did fall out is already coming back in (no further hair loss either). Just give it a little time, good luck.