Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dontwantacne

All Natural Log!

Hey guys im currently dealing with so redmarks and im trying this regimen to get rid of them. So heres my regimen:

MORNING

Purpose Gentle Cleanser

SA 2.0%

Eucerin Sensitive skin spf 30 Lotion

NIGHT

Purpose Gentle Cleanser

ACV 1:4

Ziana

Spot treat some pimples with Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion

post-111648-1257730046_thumb.jpg

post-111648-1257730057_thumb.jpg

post-111648-1257730068_thumb.jpg

post-111648-1257730046_thumb.jpg

post-111648-1257730057_thumb.jpg

post-111648-1257730068_thumb.jpg

Edited by dontwantacne

Day 4

So its been 4 days i started it on fri and i think im starting to see results. My pores alot smaller and blackheads are vanishing. my red marks are fading alil but i think they filled in more to.

Day 7

I think ACV has been doing wonders so far. I noticed alot of the red marks that were alil indented are almost completly filled and has faded alot of them. Ill post pics 2maro!

Day 10

Hey guys im sorry i didnt post pics but the thing to connect to my camera is lost so im trying to find it so once i do i put more pics. Well i think my skin is improving alot. I dont know if it jjust the acv or every else im using but there fading alil. Currently my regimen is:

Morning

Purpose cleanser

Spot treat Alpha hydrox( i think i hav 2 small pimples)

Eucerin Spf 30 lotion(i mixed in some rosehip oil)

Night

Purpose cleanser

ACV

Ziana

And i have Lipoic acid pills so ive been opening them and making a paste and applying alil to my forehead to see if it will work!

Day 11

I really like the Acv and i think its helping alot. Alod with my blackheads because there wus tis one stubborn blackhead on my forehead that was kinda bumpy and it now a small pimple so maybe it purging them. It also tighten my pores!

Np i'll keep posting my progress(:

Day 16

Acv is filling in some scars but it works realyy slowly. Also i started using this face wash which i think helps alot. It has retinol, vitamin e,c and a. So that might be helping. Im also spot treating at night zinc oxide on some red marks and calendula on others.

I use acv once a day.

Its been about a month since i last posted and my regimen has changhed alittle bit.

Morning

Cleanse

Aloe vera(plant)

Night

Cleanse with baby brush

Ziana

Aloe vera(plant)

Drinking acv everyday and tons of water have helped. Also exercising daily.I think the baby brush and aloe vera are working really nicley i will post pics soon.

Those will subside. Just don't drink or smoke too much. Try to live healthy for the next couple of months. You will be surprised. I guarantee that those will go away.

Oh, and be sure to eat regular meals. I've noticed for myself, that starvation or fasting is terrible for healing scars. Doesn't it make sense?

Those will subside. Just don't drink or smoke too much. Try to live healthy for the next couple of months. You will be surprised. I guarantee that those will go away.

Oh, and be sure to eat regular meals. I've noticed for myself, that starvation or fasting is terrible for healing scars. Doesn't it make sense?

Thanks for the input. Im only 15 so i dnt need to drink or smoke madd dumb. but i eat pretty healthy and exercise daily.

Things are going pretty good i just have a weird question. Do anyone know if hair will make your red marks last longer. I have hair hanging over my head and my regimen has kept me from geting non inflamed acne but will the oil from my hair affect the red marks?

i had similar red marks on my cheeks.. but in a smaller area. I also used ACV in the begining.

Now i use Hydroquinone 4% just on the pigmented area after every two days. I also use asprin paste on the red areas (works great, mix two asprin tablets in water drops to make a paste and apply on red area or any active acne ). Plus i take 1000 mg Vitamin C dissolved in water everyday after dinner, Its great as vit C helps to build collagen an improves skin.