Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
queengodiva

litttle bumps?

I have noticed since I have been using the regimen (about three weeks)I have developed these little red bumps on my forhead. I can't feel them but I can see themmif I look closely. I have been using purpose wash, on the spot and the eucerin renewal lotion. Is it possible that the lotion is causing irritation because my skin looks irritated and burns too? I just don't want to be doing too much to my face! Thanks in advance!

defoe, thanks for replying! Teas I am moisturizing with the eucerin renewal and having been doing so since I started the regimen. I was wondering if the AHA might be too harsh at this point-what do you think?

misfits-thanks for letting me know about the eucerin-I imagine that must be what it is at least I hope so. Is the neutrogena oil free moisturizer a good one? Or is there another that would be good that would not clog pores or cause little bumps? Thanks!

I had a huge problem w/those lil bumps on my forehead when using Salicylic acid. When I started the regimen, they went way...UNTIL I switched to the Eucerin Renewal. I quit using it. It took me a few weeks, but I don't think I am breaking out anymore on my forehead w/those lil bumps.

thanks so much for all the info-it really helped me figure this out. Should I continue using the bp and just stop the eucerin? Or stop everything. Does anyone have a good moisturizer for oily skin?

^ yeah you should continue with the BP but i dont know about the Eucerin. I dont have pily skin so i cant help you with the moisturizer for oily skin.