Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Warrior of Acne

If acne was a person, what would you do to it?

stick a funnel in its mouth, pour gasoline down its mouth....throw a match it......pull up some lawn chairs and popcorn and watch the show :) post it on youtube and get lots of fans :D

stick a funnel in its mouth, pour gasoline down its mouth....throw a match it......pull up some lawn chairs and popcorn and watch the show :) post it on youtube and get lots of fans :D

Most graphic one I have seen yet haha

First of all, I would tie it down to a cold metal table with a bright light beaming down on it. I would stuff its mouth and tape it shut.

I would proceed to tear out its hair, handful by handful, with my bare hands, as I hear it scream and fidget with every rip.

Once that was done I would get a razor blade and cut slits all over its face. On the bleeding wounds and the eyes I would pour acid on it -- acid not strong enough to kill but to burn like crazy.

As it screams and fidgets like crazy I would give it one good, solid punch in its stomach and scream, directly in its ear: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!", deafening it.

Once the acid subsided, I would proceed to get plyers and rip out all its toenails and fingernails, one by one, and dig the sharp side of the nails into its anus.

After that, I would twists its ankles and wrists and elbows and snap all the bones clean in half as it yells out its greatest muffled scream ever, but can no longer fidget due to the excruciating pain.

To finish this piece of shit off, I would put many, many needles all over its body, including in its eyes, tongue, and penis.

I would leave it like that to bleed and starve to death.

ask it where his little 'hyperpigmentation' and 'scar' brothers are

after i got all 3 i would just destroy them

pieces of shit ruin so many lives

lol.. oops overboard

kill, this person absolutely MUST die

no threats, no deals, no trying to get along, or torturing or anything that might even slightly increase the risk of this person continue on living

give no means of escape to this person

cleaning after the corpse, etc...all that comes second

just ensure that this person is killed by any means necessary

Edited by rememberthisusername

i'd be like "hey acne. what time is it?...noogie time." and then i'd noogie him like no one's ever been noogied before.