Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparkle_1624

vinegar, tape and lemon water-4months later!

[SIZE=14]hey guys!! ive been using doing this for four months: vinegar at least once a day, drinking lemon juice with water and the tape method whenever i dont use vinegar after washing my face, combined with the regimen (although using slightly less BP)

and i have to say four months later, my skin is looking pretty damn good. i used to have cystic acne on my cheeks and although that went away last year when i took accutane, i was left with RED, RED marks on my cheeks and they were really noticeable.

now since i have been using vinegar/tape/lemon with water my marks have faded so much!! i used to never be able to go out without make up but now i feel confident enough to leave the house without it. the scars on my cheeks have faded so much that i dont think it has just been time...i really think the lemon and vinegar and tape as part of my daily routine has something to do with it. i mean i dont follow a strict diet and still get the very small occasional spot and i dont use anything special- i really think especially the tape method has helped me..... biggrin.gif

has anyone else had similar success?? i would be interested to know...also has anyone tried Eulactol Hypo A skin moisturiser? i use that with the regimen (using cetaphil cleanser and ponds sensitive skin cleanser to take off make up) and it seems to work really well...anyway id like to know anyone elses updates.....

yeah vinegar is working well for me too, but i had to stop drinking lemon cuz it gave me several cavities in between my teeth, ----> more than 200$ spent at the dentist
yeah vinegar is working well for me too, but i had to stop drinking lemon cuz it gave me several cavities in between my teeth, ----> more than 200$ spent at the dentist

Sounds great.

Can you tell me

What Kind of Vinegar and how do you apply it?

What kind of lemon juice and how much do you drink?

And what is the tape method?

Thanks

hey just read the faq...

for myself, I just came back from the supermarket and I bought:

a whole bunch of lemon

heinz pure apple cider vinegar

u squeeze 2 tea spoons i think (read faq) lemon into each cup of water u drink

I think the lemon/water everyday may eventually cause stomach problems....'tis just what I heard....

The vinegar on my face every day really has made a difference as well.

BTW... where can I find info on the tape method?

what does the lemon help with? vitamin c helps with skin? i just pop 2 or 3g or vitamin c a day ;\

Guest Brandon

Oursfan put a lot of work into the FAQs section, and it will answer all of your questions...I think.

I use a straw so I don't have so much lemon water on my teeth. I use a table spoon for each glass. I'm not sure if that's the right amount though. Could someone help me with that please? I didn't see it in the FAQs. I know it's not the Vitamin C too.

Hey Sparkle, you use the vinegar after you wash your face? I would just put it on whenever during the day.

Oursfan put a lot of work into the FAQs section, and it will answer all of your questions...I think.

I use a straw so I don't have so much lemon water on my teeth. I use a table spoon for each glass. I'm not sure if that's the right amount though. Could someone help me with that please? I didn't see it in the FAQs. I know it's not the Vitamin C too.

Hey Sparkle, you use the vinegar after you wash your face? I would just put it on whenever during the day.

Tips about vinegar and lemon method:

a) Stop doing it three-four days every month of treatment (it gives to the skin a breath)

B) Use ALWAYS that you can natural lemon (squeezing it)

c) With hot water, better

and...that's why i'm doing now:

before go to bed, i use a Q10 cream from Eucerin (Q10 supposed to increase cells division without any side effects, not like Retin A).

At this moment, is working very good for me.

Keep in contact!

hey guys..

basically i wash my face with cetaphil cleanser (or the ponds cleanser if i have make up on) and then straight after patting it dry i apply the vinegar mixture (1/2 apple cider vinegar, 1/2 water) to my face...

that dries, and i wait as long as i can make time for to put on BP. I only use about 2 or 3 pea size balls because i dont have any more active acne so i dont need too much..

after that i wait another five minutes and put on a bit of moisturizer...

then during the day i drink about 6-8 glasses of water or however else much i can fit in with a teaspoon of lemon juice per glass. i squeeze a lemon and keep a little container of juice in the fridge so whenever i get a glass of water i measure out a teaspoon and put it in. if i go out i fill up a water bottle with water and the amount of lemon juice id put per glass. ..

the tape method i alternate with the vinegar: i try to do tape in the morning, vinegar at night.. the tape method is basically putting clear tape (the type u wrap presents with) onto your face, pressing gently (focusing mainly on scars) and then peeling it off. it seems to work really well...

if i notice my skin seems a bit sensitive one day i will skip the tape method, and do vinegar twice, etc...

it really seems to work....and the lemon juice, if u stick with it, seems to work too...i think if u just brush your teeth before going to bed it wouldnt affect your teeth too much would it? i guess the idea of drinking it through a straw is ok too..... :lol: has anyone had the same successz????

BTW it has been noted that too much lemon juice can cause breakouts...so u really have to stick to a teaspoon per glass i think..this seems to be working fine for me, as is leaving on vinegar after applying it...some ppl wash it off, but i think it works better on, and the brand i use doesnt leave a bad smell either.....