Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
assassin.

If only I didn't have acne...

I know how you feel!!! and I feel the same way alot of the time....Its scary but it is partly true.....Im living a really good life now that I know I couldnt have it my skin was as bad as it was 6 months ago!!!

you would put your mind and interest on another defect in your body or any other problem in your life, obviously acne sucks, but regardless of the existence of acne, life sucks as well

I suppose the above are true but of all the problems I've faced in my life acne has been the hardest. Once I can totally overcome this, no problem or perceived bodily defect will ever be as great or burdensome as acne...

Edited by bojanglesk8

I ask you this:

What is keeping you from living the life you want? Acne did not force you to change, you made that choice. Please do not think I am oversimplifying a complicated social stigma. I am not. But at some point you have to realize that this is your life, not anyone else's. It may be messy and frustrating and complicated at times, but it's yours.

Are you going to continue to live your life as if you've been robbed of a priceless treasure, or are you going to try and work through it, maybe struggle a bit, but come out of the encounter a more improved you?

Hey man, think of it like this, at least you don't have bigger physical deformities like being born without your limbs. (I'm not trying to make people with deformities feel bad) Think about all the things you can do, it's going to pass. Some people would love to have just some acne. You sir, like the some of us are the one of the lucky ones :P

Edited by The Man