Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masg

It's me. Only the brave shall enter.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

BDD?

You look good masg, I can't even see anything wrong with your skin. God damn it, I would give my left nut to be able to have skin like that. You skip college because you have pretty good skin, huh? That's odd. Wake up man.

stopped using bp on my chin n some of the redness is gone.. also face isn't as red overall..

10% BP works but shit it makes you red.

I have 15% AHA which works fine, but my face goes red for like 2 days afterwards so I can only use it on friday nights >.<

what are you whining about? There's good lighting like you say, but severe acne shows up most of the time whatever the lighting.

Count yourself lucky; you're not one with cysts which deform a face, or pustules inhabiting every section of your upper body.

Get out, enjoy your life.

slept with my face against the sofa and payed the price..like 8 new red pimples on just one side of my face, which FUCKING SUCKS cause I didn't have any new ones for like 3 days :'( :'(, I even talked to some girls at college, fuck if thats happening again.

Wow guys...I bet most of you didn't even enlarge the pictures. And for god's sake, keep in mind that pics always look 10x better than the real thing.

Honestly, you guys are moronic with some of your comments.

Wow guys...I bet most of you didn't even enlarge the pictures. And for god's sake, keep in mind that pics always look 10x better than the real thing.

Honestly, you guys are moronic with some of your comments.

O rly? He took a close up of his face and it still didn't look bad. I know you're mad, but it's ok. :comfort:

SA would be good for his face it seems like

I think my skintone has evened itself out a little, I used 15% AHA on my neck marks which I feel fixed it significantly.. still scars there and my temples though :(

Some photos of my at the moment, the camera isn't high enough res to pick up my face properly..wish i looked like this in life!

22449048.png

I'd also like to apologies, looking back at my first post I made it seem like I was the only one that suffered, You must realize that I was kicked up on 10% BP all over my face which made it EXTREMELY red, I didn't know how to fix this so I thought it was permanent, thus making me very sad and posting this in the first place.

Honestly I don't think my condition is as bad as it could be now that my skintone has evened. Not sure if i'm attractive or not but I just wanna have a normal life :boohoo: :boohoo:

Edited by masg

breakout still hasn't stopped.. wtf is causing this :'(

I think it was because.. I ate like 3 choclate bars and drank dr pepper and shit on 1 day which I havn't done for ages, also ran out of zinc and vit e suppliments at the same time.

taking 60mg zinc a day now, and 300mg niacin.

So i felt the need to post these photos seeing as though i'm very depressed and never leave my house. This is me unedited in all my glory, I can assure you that it looks worse in real life. This lighting is very good.

I see so many here with such mild acne it annoys me when they let it effect they're life, theres probably someone out there with it worse then me, but I want to show you how bad it can get as I don't think you know.

So laugh away.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Thats nothing, this is what real acne looks like.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3356/picture94.jpg

Edited by sverd

ahah.

Wtf man ?

Your face is not ugly, it just some 2 pimples, if you look closer to other peoples face they almost have some scars, blackheads, and some spots.

If i had acne like yours now, ill be happy.

Your acne isnt bad at all.

So dont make shit, and dont say, oooo my acne is so bad i skip college, because i have 3 pimples on my face and some scars, they look horrible. Thats make me angry... If you dont know what is really bad acne, and what other people have problems with theyr face, dont create threads like this at all...

Look around dude...

So i felt the need to post these photos seeing as though i'm very depressed and never leave my house. This is me unedited in all my glory, I can assure you that it looks worse in real life. This lighting is very good.

I see so many here with such mild acne it annoys me when they let it effect they're life, theres probably someone out there with it worse then me, but I want to show you how bad it can get as I don't think you know.

So laugh away.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

wow wheres the acne/scars? i see like one tiny zit.

OP your skin really does look fine. My scars and red marks are worse than yours but it doesn't matter. We are not in a contest. Stop obsessing over your acne!

dont eat lods of sugar mate, it is guaranteed to bring out spots almost immediately perhaps even a few hours later! Same with me. yeah it sucks as I love stuff that tastes good. But if you know it hurts you, just dont . Find some other vice...lol.